on 25 January 2012
Just don't buy this game, it is really bad, so bad that after 5 mins I was so bored! I bought it for my 4 year old son but he will never see it, its off to the charity shop, I wouldnt even think of selling it on Amazon!
on 14 January 2013
Babe the pig (PS2) by Mastertronic this was bought for my grand children they like playing it and would recommend
on 15 May 2011
This is the worst game ever i bought it after i bought the film but the game was a right let down don't buy it!
on 11 March 2010
My Nearly 8 year old Grandaughter did not like this game at all. Perhaps more suited to a younger child.
on 17 April 2014
I purchased this game somewhere else the other day and I have to say I've really enjoyed it! The graphics aren't amazing but the game play itself is fun and enjoyable.