Format: DVD|Change

on 8 March 2013
In a strangers hand is a nightmare for every women who has kids. A terrific movie making you feel every tense minute. It only took a minute and a little girl was gone, where is she, who took her, How would you cope not knowing where she is. Except for one person on a train who took notice the child would have being gone forever. Robert Urich was fabulous with a fantastic cast backing him up in this classic movie and with a story like this it couldn't be worse. Different to all I have seen that and I rated this an A grade plus, encouraging and fulfilling seated on my chair I wasn't going to miss a thing, Action and suspense all included in this great movie full of entertainment keeping you guessing. Time to be your own judge, Worth watching and enjoying with feet up relaxing with the munchies.
on 30 August 2014
Not an especially good film: neither involving nor very well directed or acted. But I would like to commend the audibility of the dialogue
I automatically gave a groan when I saw that there were no sub-titles, thinking that this was another film about which I would have to guess the plot and the words.

However, I was totally mistaken as every word was crystal-clear, never overpowered by background music or sound effects and revealed the plot and action magnificently!
An unexpectedly good little thriller that keeps your interest and doesn't flag throughout its 89 minutes.
The ending could have been a bit more realistic but that aside I was not left disappointed, and I shall not give away a plot spoiler as the finish was probably much more gripping even though we were asking 'Why didn't they call the police?'

Robert Ulrich made his name as a super hero in series like 'Vegas' and 'Spenser For Hire' , good to see him here taking the odd beating as an ordinary guy struggling to do the right thing to help Megan Gallagher's character find her kidnapped daughter.A fine performance from her too as the tough but distraught mother.

As reviewer Spotty has pointed out the dialogue is spot on without interference from unwanted background noises---I simply wouldn't have bought this dvd as there are NO SUBTITLES despite Amazons product description stating it comes with subs.Get it right Amazon---this dvd is useless to the hearing impaired.

Well worth a watch if you don't need the subtitles.
on 22 February 2015
OLDIE, BUT GOLDIE!! Fantastic film which held you all the way through!! They don't make films like this any more unfortunately.
on 13 February 2014
First rate film based on a true story showing how a simple act of kindness can misfire and lead to danger for an innocent stranger.
on 12 October 2014
I was a great film with Robert Urich starring in it,it kept you on your feet trying to guess who done it and why
on 3 April 2014
This is a good film to keep you watching it all the way through. I would highly recommend it to you.
on 24 June 2015
Good quality - quick delivery - happy with purchase
on 5 May 2016
good enjoyable film with a happy ending
on 2 April 2014
good film and great story.