4.0 out of 5 stars great crayons
My grandson loves these crayons -- they're just right for little fingers.Nice pot to keep them tidy and ready to use. The lighter colours don't show up well on white paper,though,so have some darker drawing paper on hand too.I would definitely buy more when these are finished
Published on 5 Sept. 2010 by Kath Potter

3.0 out of 5 stars crayons
These are just what i was looking for for the little one to colour with. with them being chunky its easyer for them to use
Published on 1 April 2013 by Gina Stephen

4.0 out of 5 stars great crayons, 5 Sept. 2010
Kath Potter (Durham England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars quality colouring, 29 July 2013
V. Smith - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galt Toys Chunky Crayons (24 pieces) (Toy)
my son loves these, he doesn't press very hard so some crayons don't leave much colour behind but these are very nice and leave plenty of colour on the paper. Mostly nice colours and really good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab Crayons., 20 Oct. 2011
Mumof2Girls (Leeds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Galt Toys Chunky Crayons (24 pieces) (Toy)
My 17mth old and 3 yr old have no problems using these crayons. Excellent selection of colours and fast dispatch/ delivery. Must be tasty to as my 17mth old had a good nibble on some! Good crayons, worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, will buy again!, 16 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Galt Toys Chunky Crayons (24 pieces) (Toy)
Bought these for my 20 month old who is really getting into her drawing, and has broken countless crayons, pencils, and pens. I figured these were cheap enough to try, and hoped that the chunkiness would mean that the crayons would break less. Still, it was a hard decision for me to break down and buy these even so, because I'm a die-hard fan of Crayola as their products and colors tend to be miles above the cheap brands. However, as quickly as my little one was breaking Crayola, I had to try something different.

...And I'm so glad I did! The color are fantastic, and the crayons have suffered a couple of months' worth of abuse so far! Even I try to sneak in chances to color with the kids; the bright pink is my favorite! Not only would I recommend this, I will be purchasing them again when ours do finally need replacing!

Edit: Just noticed that the price of these have really gone up A LOT! I paid £2.49 for mine, free shipping, compared to the current £3.00 + £2.63 shipping that is currently being charged as of 19 Dec.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very durable!, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Galt Toys Chunky Crayons (24 pieces) (Toy)
My 16 month boy likes to scribble, throw and chew these crayons and he loves to tip them out of the pot and then put them back. They are very portable so great to take out with us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and good range of colours, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Galt Toys Chunky Crayons (24 pieces) (Toy)
Difficult to get excited over Crayons, but this item fitted my requirements perfectly. My Daughter loves drawing but it a typical heavy handed toddler so I needed something a little more substantial as too many of her other crayons were ending up broken.

These are quite small crayons (about 8 cm in length) but they are very thick (about 1cm) meaning they have survived a childs battering (and her fathers heavy feet when she leaves them on the floor) There is a decent range of colours and for the price they represent excellent value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars crayons, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Galt Toys Chunky Crayons (24 pieces) (Toy)
this was also bought for my 2yr old granddaughter and they are just right for her little hands to hold so very pleased with them

3.0 out of 5 stars crayons, 1 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddlers, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Galt Toys Chunky Crayons (24 pieces) (Toy)
These chunky crayons are of good quality and really suitable for little hands. A good selection of colours too. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Picasso in training, 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Galt Toys Chunky Crayons (24 pieces) (Toy)
Bought these for my 18 month old to try and get him drawing. I have found it surprisingly hard to get fat, chunky crayons that dont cost a fortune and look like they will take a bit of abuse.
These came in a little plastic tub that will keep them all together and hopefully make me realise if one is missing! A little smaller than the picture would lead you to believe. But generally of good quality and i am pleased with my purchase.

Galt Toys Chunky Crayons (24 pieces)