5.0 out of 5 stars Good for breastfed baby
I couldn't get my 6month old breastfed baby to take a bottle until I used these MAM teats. She emptied the bottle the first time i used them. They fit onto avent bottles so I didn't have to rebuy everything.
Published on 19 Feb 2011 by Dawn.edders

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch out the size 3s!
MAM teats are brilliant. I've used them with 2 breastfed babies without any issues at all.
But beware the size 3s - MAM added a non drip feature. Despite strong (and increasingly frantic) sucking my baby couldn't feed from the bottle with a size 3 non-drip teat (despite loving the size 2). A bit of googling revealed that this was a common problem.
There was...
Published 9 months ago by SJ Nelson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for breastfed baby, 19 Feb 2011
This review is from: MAM Medium Flow Teats (2-pack) (Baby Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT VARI FLOW!, 15 Dec 2011
B. Jordan "mummyroobekah" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
I should have read the description properly, these teats are not vari flow, they are super dooper fast flow teats. Good for comfort milk or something. Not suitable for my little baby. Will probably be able to use them again when hes about a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars MAM fast flow teats, 15 Feb 2011
A brilliant fast flow for my 9 month old baby, and atleast I dont experience him having to over suck due to the flow not being fast enough - a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Mar 2013
Dr. R. Nandi - See all my reviews
This review is from: MAM Medium Flow Teats (2-pack) (Baby Product)
seems to work really well, baby has no problems. will therefore recommend this for use with older babies. no colic

5.0 out of 5 stars What a terrific idea!, 1 Oct 2014
This review is from: Fast Flow Non Spill (Baby Product)
LOVE these! My 20-month-old son wakes up several times at night to drink. We used to have to get up every time to take the bottle and put it on the dresser, otherwise it would spill all over the bedding. With the non-spill teat (we got 3X), we can leave the bottle in his bed, knowing that it won't spill. I bought one for my 12-month-old nephew and my sister says it's been a lifesaver for her too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love MAM products, 25 Mar 2014
Only teats I've found that work well with anti reflux milks and son takes milk easily with no fussing. Great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great natural shape, 5 Mar 2014
The best shape teat for bottles by far. MAM are the only teat/bottle combination that my child settled with. Others made her gag as they are too big in the mouth. Well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product at good price, 30 Sep 2013
I love the mam range. My daughter has taken to these teats like a duck to water. Slightly cheaper than I could find anywhere else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch out the size 3s!, 17 Feb 2014
There was nothing on the Amazon site to indicate that these were the non drip type - I wouldn't have bought them if they were.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 21 Nov 2014
Hi thank you for your concern. Yes mam is a great company and all of its products are very good. From using these products I can see a lot of thought has gone into ensuring the best for parents and baby's. I will always be proud to recommend them to anyone and your company for supply. Great service and hope to order some more product from you in the future.

MAM Medium Flow Teats (2-pack)