on 9 August 2015
Very disappointed with this.

Too small, far too expensive and it started to break up after just a couple of weeks of use. By way of contrast, the cheap (£1) synthetic sponges I can get from my local Sainsburys last roughly twice as long...and do a better job.

Only positive about this was that it felt nicer than a synthetic sponge. Definitely not worth it at this price though.
on 25 April 2015
lovely and soft, unlike the previous one which l did not notice was sold as unbleached, and so after a week or two it began to get a few black patches on it, so l soaked it in Milton and water, and its all bright now, but this new one is bleached so no probs there and now l have two sponges. Don't buy unbleached.
on 1 May 2011
It was long and thin i was expecting it to be slightly more rounded. However the feel of it is amazing, and as they're natural they'll be all shapes anyway.
VINE VOICEon 5 July 2014
I got this as I wanted a sea sponge for a while now. So I got this directly from another on-line store. It has proved to be pleasant to use, and is nothing like a synthetic sponges. I like the idea that it this sourced from sustainable sources
on 4 October 2013
SADLY IT IS TOO SMALL. I BOUGHT 2 SMALLER ONES HOPING THEY WOULD LAST LONGER WHICH THEY WILL BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE LUXURIOUS QUALITIES OF THE LARGER ONE WHICH I WILL REPLACE AND GIVE MY UNUSED SMALLER TO MY GRANDCHILDREN
on 6 January 2013
It was bought as a present. It was received well, loving the shape. Usually they can be an odd shape and hard to use.
on 16 January 2013
My first natural sponge and what a pleasant surprise, I'm a six feet and 80Kg man and use it in the shower. Its by far the softest and most pleasant sponge I have ever used. Seems solid, I was worried it might shred after a while but I ve been using it for two weeks and its great. Would buy again, delivery was quick.
on 4 April 2013
Lovely sponges although not quite as soft as previous sponges I have bought. However, helps make bath-time a pleasure. Reasonably speedy delivery. All in all I am pleased with this purchase.
on 22 November 2014
Lovely soft sponge for washing/bathing.Be aware that with daily use these sponges last about two months before requiring replacement.Well worth buying and using if you like that little bit of luxury!
on 13 March 2014
The sponge is expensive no way to argue that but the quality is perfect. I would give it 5 stars if it would be a bit cheaper. Best we bought so far thats for sure.