4.0 out of 5 stars Any other choices?
Epson make pretty damn sure that you cannot use anything but their own brand ink in their printers. We have tried refills, copies, standing on one leg and so on, but with little luck. However, their own inks if purchased through Amazon, are high quality and not as expensive as buying anywhere else.
Published on 23 Jun 2010 by E. A. Webster

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but stingy quantity
A good quality ink giving excellent print quality, text and photos.
However each replacement cartridge seems to last less time, which leads me to suspect the manufacturer's are disguising price rises in real terms.
Published on 18 Feb 2010 by Edgar J. Cresswell

‹ Previous | 132 33 3448 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Non Arrival on item or ability to contact seller, 11 Jan 2011
Shaun Cassidy (Eccles, England, Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Epson Original T0712 Durabrite Cyan Ink Cartridge (Office Product)
Welll since i havent recived my inks as such yet, and its past the estimated arrival date, i will not be putting the 5 stars i have put in the past, once my ink arrives if it does i will change my revieww.

5.0 out of 5 stars epson ink, 29 Aug 2009
in my opinion epson original is the best on the market. i have tried most others and the so called compatible inks are nowhere near as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with them and won't change for a cheaper brand, 21 Dec 2014
always use original cartridges on my printer, last very long and never clog. very happy with them and won't change for a cheaper brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 22 Dec 2009
T. Renton (UK) - See all my reviews
Having tried various other cartridges I finally gave up and went back to Epson originals. Much better quality and they last longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson ink, 2 Feb 2010
Always buy genuine ink. Better value in long term as they lastmuch longer than cheap copies and always get accepted by the printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Ink Jet Cartridges, 6 April 2010
M. R. Smith - See all my reviews
Obviously highly rated as they are the true Epson product as opposed to other makes which I have found disappointing in the past

4.0 out of 5 stars good price ink cartridges, 31 May 2009
Cant do much better than this for price, beats the high street, postage a little high on bulk purchase but i am not complaining.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Oct 2014
The price was what attracted me. I only use original cartridges because I find compatibles don't work well consistently.

5.0 out of 5 stars DONT LISTEN TO THE BAD REVIEWS, 13 Feb 2009
Mr. Toby A. M. Bowen (UK) - See all my reviews
I see that there are comments on here saying that you can only get 30-70 pages from a Epson cartridge. I think the people saying this should check their printer settings as they are obviously doing something wrong as my DX5050 just printed an entire 272 page report from 3/4 of a cartridge! and it wasnt on the 'draft' or 'low ink' printing either - just the normal everyday text setting

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good when I used it, 31 May 2014
I ordered the wrong product and had to return it. I forgot we no longer had the printer which uses these cartridges

‹ Previous | 132 33 3448 | Next ›