4.0 out of 5 stars Any other choices?
Epson make pretty damn sure that you cannot use anything but their own brand ink in their printers. We have tried refills, copies, standing on one leg and so on, but with little luck. However, their own inks if purchased through Amazon, are high quality and not as expensive as buying anywhere else.
Published on 23 Jun 2010 by E. A. Webster

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but stingy quantity
A good quality ink giving excellent print quality, text and photos.
However each replacement cartridge seems to last less time, which leads me to suspect the manufacturer's are disguising price rises in real terms.
Published on 18 Feb 2010 by Edgar J. Cresswell

‹ Previous | 1 2 347 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars epson cartridges, 6 Feb 2009
Mrs. M. Collins "Mgt" (New Forest UK) - See all my reviews
Ordered it one day and it came very quickly. Good price and just what I wanted. I shall know where to buy next time. Mgt

3.0 out of 5 stars It's an Epson cartridge...How bad can it be?, 5 Aug 2009
D. P. Riley - See all my reviews
Well, I haven't actually needed to use it yet but since it's the same as all the other Epson cartridges I have bought for this printer, I really am not sure what else I can say...I'm sure it will be great, or not work at all...and that has happened to me.

However, I do find the suppliers approach to pricing a con. The cartridge was priced at around 4.50 and the P and P came to around 3.50 to an English address. Come on ! I had something the same size and weight delivered to Spain for 1.50 !!

So suppliers, please be honest. We do understand you have to make a profit, you are after all a business. But are you a business that deliberately tries to con people, by making the purchase price low and the p&p high?? Seems to me you are picking on the unsuspecting and Amazon should at least get rid of you as suppliers....they won't but they should. Maybe honesty doesn't matter anymore, hey amazon? If anyone in amazon actually reads these, you have my email,please talk.

3.0 out of 5 stars INKS..agh, 14 Oct 2013
Getting less and less ink in it for more and more cost....really time we stopped buying ink at these prices...shame on the producers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine, 11 Sep 2013
R. W. Ellis "Ron Ellis" (Southport, Merseyside United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Epson Original T0712 Durabrite Cyan Ink Cartridge (Office Product)
Several times I have succumbed to buying 'compatible' and 'refill' cartridges and they never work so I am left with no alternative but to pay the exorbitant prices for the genuine thing. No wonder they give printers away these days. All the profit is in the ink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson T0712 - Print cartridge - 1 x cyan, 2 Jun 2013
What can I say about an ink cartridge, expect that it arrived in good time and like all Epson Inks it works on my printer. I have tried other generic inks on my previous printer and they just about killed it, so now I just use Epson inks and they are great. Great value for money also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 4 April 2013
Usual Epson quality, product was good price and arrived before the predicted arrival date, I'll use them again, packaging was good not overdone

1.0 out of 5 stars disgusted, 17 Dec 2012
I bought this "genuine" Epson Durabrite TO713 Ink Cartridge on 3rd December, hardly used my printer, and it is saying that cartridge is nearly empty. Really annoyed customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Mrs M, 8 Jun 2012
With this Epson printer which is now 5 years old I have always bought Epson genuine ink as opposed to a compatible brand despite the price difference. May have cost a bit more in ink but for us the printer has lasted longer than previous printers we have owned. Would have given it a five star but deducted a star for the rising cost.

1.0 out of 5 stars Epsom ink cartridges, 25 Mar 2012
These cartridges are usually ok, however the last ones I've bought from here have shown to be as good as empty. I thought it was my printer giving a faulty reading but after putting them in another identical printer they also showed up as empty. I wouldn't expect this from genuine Epsom cartridges. I ended up buying another set locally which were fine. So I'm afraid I'm not too impressed. In fairness, I didn't complain to Amazon I just went and bought some more and I'm sure that had I complained, Amazon would have sorted the problem out.

1.0 out of 5 stars unsatisfactory ink cartridges?, 5 Mar 2012
Sorry, but the cartridges weren't much good. The print quality was blotchy and part of the print selection didn't print at all and part was faded. As an Amazon amateur I didn't know how to return the product.

In the rating system I would have given it no stars at all but this isn't an option!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 347 | Next ›