5.0 out of 5 stars inkingood printing
Published on 6 Dec 2009 by Graeme Triggs

1.0 out of 5 stars If you bought from IJT in Jersey, BEWARE
Published on 6 Aug 2011 by Gilda Holzman

1.0 out of 5 stars If you bought from IJT in Jersey, BEWARE, 6 Aug 2011
Bought 3 magenta claria cartridges for my Epson PX710 from IJT Media in Jersey through Amazon. What I got was 3 cartridges without any packaging at all,although the ink holes weren't pierced and the pull tab was still on.I called IJT immediately and was told to call back on Monday as the operator had no info on whether these were indeed original, or refilled cartridges or how old they were. I called Epson to get some information, and was told that they have received other queries from customers and consequently DO NOT GUARANTY ANY EPSON PRODUCTS THAT ARE SOLD BY IJT.

There is no way to tell from the outside of the cartridge whether it is actually original--as one understands that term--or original cartridges refilled with Epson ink or even another ink. They could even be cartridges taken off returned or scrapped printers.

When I looked at all 3 cartridges I noticed that one of them had magenta ink smears around the side by the hole where the ink would come out. This suggests to me that they are definitely refilled and the hole resealed with another piece of clear plastic. Certainly, this would be very easy to do.

I have asked Amazon and Epson to put a note on their sites that Epson do not guaranty anything sold by IJT, so that people who are originally seduced--as I was--by such a low price, are warned about what they may actually be buying.

At the very least, I would suggest people phoning cheapo suppliers to ask specific questions about their suppliers, etc.

2.0 out of 5 stars T0803 Cartridge from IJT Memory, 30 July 2010
The Epson Claria Cartridge T0803 was loose, not in the sealed plastic package or box as illustrated. The Plastic package states "Open this package only when you install the enclosed cartridge" but the cartridge was not in a sealed package so may not be new original, so beware, in case it is not up to standard.

2.0 out of 5 stars Original Epson ?????, 23 Aug 2010
G. W. Long "Gra Long" (UK) - See all my reviews
Have an Epson PX 700W Printer. Have purchased Epson Original cartridge, and tried compatibles. Always seem to have problems with the latter. Maybe be it's just that I am unlucky.
I wholeheartedly agree with Roberts comments of the 30th July 2010. Great advertising Pic. from IJT showing the Epson Pack. Virtually impossible to distinguish between the original and a fake. I'm pretty sure that Epson do not sell the "actual cartridge" in anything other than a "Sealed Polyethylene Envelope". Am of the opinion that selling price is the clue. My gut feeling is that this could be an "Original Epson Cartridge Empty Blank", which has just been refilled with ink. As for Claria Ink ????? Is this not a proprietary Epson Ink, with a copyright? Would be interested to learn.
Visited IJT Direct Website just out of curiosity. It is posssible to purchase Epson Originals, and Epson compatibles from IJT , but there is a price difference!!! The price quoted in the Amazon Advert, seems to be more in line with the Compatible price on the IJT Website.
It would be interesting to receive IJT Comments over this matter, only the Advert on Amazon really does give the impresssion that this is a 100% "Brand New" Epson Original Cartridge in all respects, and by that I mean straight from the manufacturer, never used.

3.0 out of 5 stars Epson Ink Cartridge, 6 Oct 2010
Epson Original T0803 Claria Magenta Ink Cartridge]The picture of the cartridge was shown as in the box but when it arrived, "on time may I say", it wasn't. This makes it difficult to know how old the cartridge is and also it ran out very quickly which made me wonder if it was a sample you get when you buy the printer.I may use the seller again as this might have been a error however looking at their reviews although most are very good, "the reason why I choose them", the most common complaint was items not arriving as shown in the picture some a different brand to what they ordered but they don't seem to have corrected this simple problem in the four years they have been a seller.If an item is cheaper for a reason then the customer should know that reason so they can make an informed choice. So, if an item is sold as, used, slightly damaged; factory reject or packaging damaged then let the customer know this and they will decide if they wish to buy the cheaper product on this basis. To deceive or ignor these points to a customer is to loose a customer.Thak you for giving me the chance to vent my spleen and share my point of view I want myself and others to have a smooth and enjoyable experience when shopping on line. Kind regards Oxygen24

3.0 out of 5 stars Epson Ink Cartridge, 6 Oct 2010
Epson Original T0806 Claria Magenta Ink Cartridge]The picture of the cartridge was shown as in the box but when it arrived, "on time may I say", it wasn't. This makes it difficult to know how old the cartridge is and also it ran out very quickly which made me wonder if it was a sample you get when you buy the printer.I may use the seller again as this might have been a error however looking at their reviews although most are very good, "the reason why I choose them", the most common complaint was items not arriving as shown in the picture some a different brand to what they ordered but they don't seem to have corrected this simple problem in the four years they have been a seller.If an item is cheaper for a reason then the customer should know that reason so they can make an informed choice. So, if an item is sold as, used, slightly damaged; factory reject or packaging damaged then let the customer know this and they will decide if they wish to buy the cheaper product on this basis. To deceive or ignor these points to a customer is to loose a customer.Thak you for giving me the chance to vent my spleen and share my point of view I want myself and others to have a smooth and enjoyable experience when shopping on line. Kind regards Oxygen24

2.0 out of 5 stars Only 7.5ml of ink in Epson cartridge, 5 Dec 2007
Gordon Simmonds (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Epson Original T0801 Claria Black Ink Cartridge (Office Product)
I thought my new printer was brilliant untill it started to cost a fortune for original ink cartridges. I now buy my cartridges from a company called advantage-online. They are less expensive and contain 16ml of ink instead of 7.5ml of ink. They work perfectly and i received them next day with free postage

5.0 out of 5 stars inkingood printing, 6 Dec 2009
Graeme Triggs "better days" (Hampton) - See all my reviews
Epson T0807 original Claria multipack ink cartridge Comprising T0801 black, T0802 cyan blue, T0803 magenta red T0804 yellow T0805 light cyan T0806 light magentaThe print quality can be varied depending on paper quality. The best quality glossy paper + quality print settings give absolutely stunning results which, for selected subjects, should give a lifetime of pleasure, but do balance quantity with quality if you are on a tight budget.
It's a pity bulk buying is not encouraged, I'm sure more ink would flow in my direction. Each container is dated and possibly cheaper batches have older dates.

5.0 out of 5 stars best ink on the market, 26 Sep 2009
John Wells (England) - See all my reviews
would not use any other ink had better photo's since i changed to epson ink

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson, 29 Aug 2009
M. Holmes "Crystal" (England) - See all my reviews
All Epson printer owners are forced to use Epsons own brand of inks. I have tried to use Epson look-alikes in vain!!! While these refills are excellent in print quality I do feel Epson could reduce the price in line with Kodak's new marketing policy

1.0 out of 5 stars Epson T0801, 18 Sep 2009
A. R. Hawkey (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Do not use this supplier product supplied was out of date and the supplier would not varify if the item was authentic or not, asked for a full refund the supplier did not respond. eventually Amazon intervened and provided the refund.