Size: Standard Size Up To 44" Chest|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 October 2012
This robe is incredibly long.
Whilst walking down the stairs in it, I felt like a bride on her wedding day. It 'flows'.
Its also cheap looking and not worth more than a tenner.
It completes the Jedi outfit very nicely, but I fear I will cause injury on Halloween night to myself and others due to the monstrous length of this garment.
If I don't survive Halloween due to my life threatening costume, Please know that death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for me if I transform into the Force. Mourn me do not. Miss me do not.
on 23 October 2015
Very poor. Parts were not hemmed so likely to fray after worn once. The force is not strong with this item
review image
on 12 March 2012
Dont expect a real robe, but a costume one. The fabric is a little shiny for a robe, but it does its job.
on 5 November 2011
Okay, so I bought this product, and I'm going to tell you EXACTLY what arrived.
A robe.
That's it.
The picture is misleading, as it shows a creamy garment under the robe, which suggests that they would be giving you that aswell, but no- all they gave me was a robe, with no buttons or anything; so It just flops everywhere, and you can see everything underneath when your walking.

You'de have to get the other star wars jedi costume that you wear underneath this, and then get the robe. overall thats like 50 pounds.

If you have any creamy plain shirts that you could wear underneat, that would work. You'de also need either brown/cream coloured light trousers underneath, and prefereably a thick belt to get the full look.
Hope this helped.
on 12 May 2016
Can't remember what I paid for it, it must have been between £20-30. Whatever it was, it's way overpriced for what it is.

What it is is an incredibly long, thin, and cheap looking piece of fabric. The fact that it's got sleeves barely makes it a piece of clothing. Nothing feels right: the sleeves are too big, the hood is too big and flimsy, and the overall length means you're likely going to have to alter it to make it fit your height.
on 7 March 2013
was exactly what i was expecting material is a bit clingy but other wise it is ok for what i want it for
on 23 December 2008
and it servered its purpose well.

Its good and would fit alot of different people , go get one and jedi it up!
on 3 April 2016
I got this for my grandson,16 who is tall and it didn't touch the floor.
on 13 December 2015
Poor quality for amount paid. Thin fabric with poorly finished seams.
on 15 December 2013
Good value for the money and well made.. I bought it to wear at my grandsons party . I cut off about 6 inches from the length so I didn't trip up-I'm 5'6.. No need to hem as the fabric doesn't fray. Much admired as an easy and quick way to get into character. Robe would also be great for Hallowe'en etc.

See one answered question