4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Set
Received the headphones as a Christmas gift and have an excellent sound quality,our only critisism is there is no on/off switch on the base unit so unless you scramble behind the TV to disconnect,they are on permanently.
Published on 27 Dec. 2009 by S. Davenport

1.0 out of 5 stars headphones
not very impressed - lots of interference and the volume control either isn't working properly or stays very low - bought as a present for a relative so disappointed - batteries didn't work and aren't rechargeable
Published on 23 Jan. 2010 by J. A. Jarvis

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Set, 27 Dec. 2009
S. Davenport (Waterlooville,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips Wireless Headphone Battery Operated (SBCHC8430/00) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars v.Good with my HI-FI..., 20 Feb. 2010
AL UK (Berkshire UK) - See all my reviews
Sound is good when used with my Hi_Fi CD system,
but not perfect when connected to my TV.

Tip: One needs to find a balance between the volume of the sound source and the volume of the headphones.

Excellent customer service, very helpful

1.0 out of 5 stars headphones, 23 Jan. 2010
J. A. Jarvis "bionicterrapin" (shropshire uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a look, 12 Mar. 2010
Mr. Thomas Houston (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I found while looking for a set of headphones that there were many to chose from and most had good and bad reviews.
I opted for this set as I thought for the price they were well worth a try and I must say I have been pleasently surprised at just how good they really are.
We live in a house with brick walls and there has been no problem using the headphones all over the house although as the battery power goes down the range that they cover begins to drop off, but this has to be expected.
As far as batteries are concerned yes they do use a lot of them, for a full house range you get about ten hours from two AA batteries (Duracel) but I use a recharger for normal batteries and the usage is the same as a new buy so its well worth it, and as I say these headphones work fine with them so I'm well pleased with my purchase.
If on the other hand if you limit yourself to the same room as you are using them in, the battery life is around 18 hours.
Do I recomend them? Yes, and without a doubt a great buy.