on 24 May 2011
I wish I had known that this never worked on Windows 7, I wouldn't have wasted my money. Bought the item and tried to install it on 3 different windows 7 laptops, one running 64 bit and 2 running 32 bit Windows 7 and could not get it to install on any of them. It would just hang while installing for hours and was a complete waste of money.Wish I could get a refund.
on 27 December 2009
I have had Printmaster 12 for a while now and it is the easiest programme I have found.Working alongside Print Shop Photo Workshop I have made some amazing cards,labels,pary themes, the list goes on. It is brilliant.
Janice M Pettitt , Newmarket.
on 29 August 2015
Purchased by Amazon Prime, delivery efficient as stated. Product new and sealed. Loaded 'Full' programme, not custom, into my acer laptop using windows 8.1. I am having issues with regard to the font files. When creating a document, and wishing to choose a font style from files, the programme will automatically flash a message that the programme will close. So, having created the design artwork, then the whole lot to be lost when choosing a font I find quite annoying. This exact problem has occurred before using other PrintMaster programmes on Windows 7 and Vista, but never on Windows 98. I think this will be the last PrintMaster I will purchase, as there seems to be an issue with Microsoft Windows. I will keep trying to use, until I can find a art studio programme that actually works on my 8.1 without giving me issue. I rate this 3 star for customer service from seller, the amazon prime speedy delivery, and the vast choice of art work files on the CDRom. The loss of 2 stars to give top mark ratings were not awarded due to the issues with programme closing on font choices, and because I don't like being annoyed when Im trying to crack on with producing some art work. I have not been able to print yet, until I see if the programme runs long enough to allow this.
on 27 October 2010
a good product at a cheap price. Have just printed out my calender for
2011, both monthly and yearly. Would recommend this product.
on 21 May 2011
I found that Printmaster 12 works very well in Windows XP bearing in mind that it is now an outdated version. I bought it primarily for designing and printing brochures. If you want to load your work onto another copy of Printmaster Silver 12, I found it it is best exported as a .jpeg file as saving it as a .bro file was unsuccesful.
on 18 March 2014
It does must of the things you throw at it but You need it to bring up stuff you have done. I use it to make cards and Posters and it does that great but you cant export to another program. Ok it was cheap so use it as a card, poster etc. maker .
Graham
on 1 January 2011
PrintMaster Silver 12I found this not nearly as useful or as easy to use as the one it replaced (Suite 8) plus when I installed it, it said I must uninstall the original which meant I lost a lot of projects that I had done. and cannot get them back. all in a;; I wish I hadn't changed from my very old version
on 7 March 2016
Software like this is outdated, it works, but barely. For simple designs it is ok, but for anything more in-depth much better programs out there. I have a windows 7 and windows 8 laptop, this program does work on them, barely, and only in compatibility mode, so bear that in mind. Unless you have an old operating system give this a miss.

I bought this because I remember it from years ago and loved it, I assume that they would keep it updated, so I was rather foolish in not paying attention to how old this was.

Although I personally won't be using this after trying it, I can't exactly knock it, it does say what it does and it does do what it's say. I have decided to donate this to a charity that deals with people with disabilities as I know that the members there will be able to use it in there centre, so it won't be going to waste. I've given it a 3 star because it isn't bad, its just not suitable for use nowadays.

It came sealed so was brand new.

Taken from the publishers website, as I think this probably explains what you need to know without me repeating it :

Easy-to-use! - PrintMaster Silver 12 had a friendly look and feel that makes it quick and easy to find what your looking for.

Thousands of Images and Templates!

Explore your creativity with a colourful library of over 7,200 high-quality images and over 6,400 project templates:

Greetings Cards
Letterheads
Posters
Photo Albums

System Requirements

Platform Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows 95, Windows 98 SE
Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
Pentium 200 MHz processor (300 MHz for XP)
64MB RAM/128MB RAM for XP
Minimum 345MB hard disk space
16-bit 800x600 colour screen
4 speed CD-ROM drive
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher and Internet service provider required for Internet access, online graphics, online projects, online greetings, website publishing and animated greetings
on 6 April 2011
I have been using a Printmaster CD for making cards since 1998, but purchased this new Printmaster Silver after buying a new laptop and the old program wouldn't run. The old one was fantastic and easy to use and the new one is every bit as good as the old version. Of course it has far more options, photos and templates etc, but it is just as easy to work with as the first one which I am still using on my old desktop computer. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who likes to makes their own cards etc. You won't be disappointed.
on 31 January 2012
An improved version which although I have only just started using it, seems to be a good replacement.
Looking forward to doing more projects. Much better with one disc rather than 5.