5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for snowy weather!
Another fantastic addition to the Skechers range! I was looking for a warm boot with sturdy grip. There are plenty on the market but above all I was looking for something that's not downright ugly. I was really pleased to find these and quite willing to pay the price, which I think is fair for well-made, mid-calf boots.

First off, go down a size. Skechers are...
Published on 15 Jan. 2010 by Lauren

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as warm as they look in picture
Like other reviewers say, very roomy. In fact I'm a size 5 to 6 so ordered a pair of each. Even the size 5, when wearing ski socks is on the large size.

Note the faux fur is just trim and does not go down into the boot, so the shoe is only as warm as a regular shoe or good walking boot, these are not warm snow boots.
Published on 12 Dec. 2008 by S Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for snowy weather!, 15 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Skechers Women's Grand Jams Unlimited Boot (Shoes)

First off, go down a size. Skechers are HUGE. They are both wider and longer than your standard shoe. I am a 6 and purchased a 5- they fit perfectly with enough wriggle room for my toes. They are already warm and furry on the inside, with a comfortable, slightly padded sole, so there is no need to wear thick socks with them.

The velcro that fastens the top part of the boot is a little odd, but fine if you tighten the strap as much as you need. It is a useful feature if you have bigger calves and need to adjust the fit.

The suede is soft and supple so there is no need to break them in. I popped mine on the second I got them and was delighted at how cosy they were- they feel just like slippers. You can dress them up with skirts and dress them down by tucking them in your jeans. They are truly versatile and I could wear them all winter.

I have yet to slip on the ice in this awful weather and for function and cuteness, they definitely meet my needs. They fully deserve 5 out of 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots!, 3 April 2009
Ms. N. A. Williams "Neen" (Bromsgrove, UK) - See all my reviews
I am usually a size 8 but when they arrived they were huge! But I loved the look of these boots and so re-ordered a size 7 which came 24 hrs later - they are a perfect fit & soooo comfortable! After reading reviews on Ugg boots vs these I reckon that these will last a whole lot longer and will be more practical in 'slippy' weather. The soles will support my feet a whole lot better than the trendy flat footed Ugg boot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous boots, 18 Jun. 2013
Bookaholic - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Skechers Women's Grand Jams Unlimited Boot (Shoes)
Received these boots yesterday and am delighted with them. I intend to use a waterproof spray on them before I use them next autumn/winter. The wider fitting square toed boot gives my feet plenty of room as I hate my toes squashed (I take a D fitting owing to having small bunions and a small foot injury on my left foot). I take a size 7 and found the length was just right. I own a number of pairs of Skechers/Hush puppies boots and 1 or 2 other brands, and found these boots were exceptionally comfortable, like walking on air. I feel the soles will give good grip in the winter time and will last years as they look so sturdy. The boots fasten with a zip which I was not expecting so making it much easier to get them on, so no need to undo the laces,(of which there is a spare pair) and at the inner top there is a Velcro fastener to adjust for personal fit. The design is very well thought out. The boots besides being comfortable look very smart and stylish. So pleased with them I ordered another pair in a different colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and warm, 11 Feb. 2010
I bought these boots whilst there was a cold and snowy spell. They are ultra comfy and easy to just lounge about in. Great purchase slightly big for my feet but as my feet are a size 3 that is not unusal.
Love my boots, I got them in black/grey.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as warm as they look in picture, 12 Dec. 2008
S Davies - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 6 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Skechers Women's Grand Jams Unlimited Boot (Shoes)
Just love these boots to bits, they look absolutely gorgeous and there was no need to get a size bigger (so you can wear thick socks) as they are roomy enough. Mine came with a spare pair of laces too!!! Thanks to Amazon too for very speedy delivery!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cozy, 17 Nov. 2009
Bought them for my niece and she says they are very cozy. They fit her well and keep her feet warm. Only pity is the zip is not designed to go to the top which would have maximised comfort.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but not waterproof, 18 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Skechers Women's Grand Jams Unlimited Boot (Shoes)
I have owned these for 2 years now and there is no sign of the sole or stitching going and I pretty much wear them all the time. One thing I must say though is last winter was the first time I used them out in the snow and unfortunately once the snow had penetrated the material that was it, they have never been waterproof since. So a great boot for Autumn but not quite there for winter. They do look funky though!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these boots, 31 Dec. 2011
After having wanted these for the past 3 years I finally bought a pair and they are wonderfull. I had to go and try them on in a shop first and I'm glad I did because I needed two sizes smaller than I take. They take me ages to put on and get off because of all the laces and things but I think the design is great because it doesnt matter how big your calfs are you can still get the zip done up because you can just loosen the laces and also the zip doesnt do up all the way to the top. They look great with skirts or leggings and are really cosey and warm and I still have room for thicker socks inside if needed. Super!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but huge sized, 1 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Skechers Women's Grand Jams Unlimited Boot (Shoes)
I just received these boots, they look lovely and seem solid BUT...I ordered a 40(UK7) as my usual size is 40-41 (26.5 cm foot). Alas, I should have ordered a 6, they are HUGE even with ski socks and an extra insole I have almost 1 cm of extra space at the toe end. If your feet measure 26-26.5 cm, order them in size 6. I don't know if I will use them with 2 pairs of ski socks and an insole, or see if my friend - size 42 -likes them, they will definitely fit her. So BEWARNED - size 40/7 in these Skechers is like a size 42 in other styles!
Update here November 16th - I have worn these twice - with an insole and 2 pairs of ski-socks - they were still a bit too big, so my friend who usually wears 41.5-42 has them now - they fit her perfectly. I have re-ordered for myself - in size 6.

Update: Just arrived in size 6 and they are a perfect fit with enough space for additional insoles and 1 pair of thick socks. So ladies - if your feet measure 26-26,5 cms, buy UK size 6 = Euro 39.

Skechers Women's Grand Jams Unlimited Boot