5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat
Bought this as daughter played Hermione in school play. She looked the part. Well made. Value for money. Quick delivery. Excellent.
Published on 13 April 2009 by Nicola

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing purchase
Published on 12 Sept. 2012 by Pokky

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing purchase, 12 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Harry Potter tm Sorting Hat (Toy)
I bought this hat along with other Harry Potter collector items for my Harry Potter obsessed 9year old daughter.I was shocked by the really poor quality of the hat. It is made with a really cheap spongy foam material with a poorly drawn face on the front. I felt I couldn't possibly present it to my daughter so I returned it immediately. Would NOT recommend to others.
I hate being so negative about products but this product is really very disappointing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Potter Fans, 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter tm Sorting Hat (Toy)
delivery and service were prompt and efficient but I have to say that the quality and detail of the hat were disappointing-im beginning to wish I had maybe looked further for something a little more convincing for my Harry Potter mad grandson.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, 13 April 2009
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Harry Potter tm Sorting Hat (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars It was simply a poor quality print on a fabric similar to that which ..., 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Harry Potter tm Sorting Hat (Toy)
I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my Harry Potter mad daughter. I know that you cannot expect much for a TM product at this price but the quality was awful. It was simply a poor quality print on a fabric similar to that which you would lag pipes in your home with. On a more positive note, the company were happy to accept a return and credited my account, which allowed me to purchase fabric at the same cost and make a homemade one 10x more superior.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 11 Jan. 2011
A Kid's Review
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Harry Potter tm Sorting Hat (Toy)
I recieved this today and it looks good and seems very durable! I have bought for my 6 year old who will probably love it! however I think its slightly over priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Harry Potter tm Sorting Hat (Toy)
Excellent for small wannabes Harry Potter. Now everyone in the group can be sorted in to the correct dormatory without problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Children loved it, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter tm Sorting Hat (Toy)
This was a welcome present but I felt it was rather flimsy and may not stand up to lots of handling. time will tell!

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD quality, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Harry Potter tm Sorting Hat (Toy)
with shipment and all the hat was far to exspensive. The quality is really bad and the fabric substances is like foam. It looks more like a bad wrapping material. I would definitely not recommend anyone to bye this item

3.0 out of 5 stars Sorting hat., 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter tm Sorting Hat (Toy)
It was not quite what I expected, the picture looks much better than the product. It's okay for the price, but I expected it to look more like the screen shot.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality and disappointing, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Harry Potter tm Sorting Hat (Toy)
Nearly £8 for that? Please find something else or make it yourself for cheaper! I don't have time to return it now as too late.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›