5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service.
My cartridges arrived in very good condition and well within the stated delivery time.Well pleased with my purchase.
Published on 1 Feb. 2009 by Keith R. Poole

3.0 out of 5 stars Printer Cartridge
It arrived really quickly from the company and was packaged well.
But a couple of weeks after loading it into my printer I have had to take it out and give it a good shake as it printed black and white or def not colour - thats not good news is it?
Published on 16 Aug. 2009 by Mt

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service., 1 Feb. 2009
This review is from: HP 110 - Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (CB304AE) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars hp original 110 ink cartridge, 19 April 2009
L. R. Kirkby (Lincolnshire England) - See all my reviews
Arrived in good condition well pckaged, quick delivey product good. Overall very satisfied with product and delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars product delivery& goods, 1 Nov. 2009
F. Snowball - See all my reviews
HP Original 110 Tri-colour Inkjet Print Cartridge with Vivera Inks delivery time very good.A good quality photograph printed with this ink on my HPPhotosmart A430.well satisfied with product and fast service.
F Snowball [Co., Durham

5.0 out of 5 stars Ink Cartridge, 3 April 2010
Lorraine (Worcestershire, England) - See all my reviews
A very prompt and effective service was provided. An extremely good way of getting good quality products for ones computer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ink Cartridge, 2 Aug. 2010
I ordered this last week. When I opened the package on Friday it was actually the paper that was sent to me in error. I immediately rang them up and they apologised and said to keep the paper as a good will gesture and that they would send the ink cartridge in the post straight away. This will not put me off buying from this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement ink cartridge, 10 Sept. 2010
Excellent quality prints, easy to install, for the price it makes sense not to opt for compatibles or lower standard cartridges.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP110, 4 Nov. 2011
Mr. Stuart Capeling "gypseyprince" (Maidstone, england) - See all my reviews
These Cartridges are the same as those available in the shops but for less than half the price,I was able to buy 2 and with the postage still made a saving on having purchased the 1 from the usual store plus it also saved me a 14 mile round trip to the store. There were no problems with payment and the Cartridges were received well packaged in good order and in good time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Printer Cartridge, 16 Aug. 2009
Mt (Somerset) - See all my reviews
It arrived really quickly from the company and was packaged well.
Although I had previously printed some pictures using it I hadn't printed that many so in my opinion I shouldn't have had to shake it!
Its a shame as I have bought the same product from this company before and it was great!

5.0 out of 5 stars hp ink, 19 Dec. 2011
I have a photosmart A526.I have tried other inks,but nothing can match the hp original ink.It really does give you quality photos.

4.0 out of 5 stars HP Original 110 Tri-colour Inkjet Print Cartridge with Vivera Inks, 3 Nov. 2009
Mrs. C. A. Parker (STOCKTON ON TEES United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Quick delivery. Well before date stated. Well packaged. Photographs really good and clear. No problem with last cartridge so hopefully this one should do the job just as well.