on 3 April 2011
Chose this after reading other reviews.I am not a photographic expert and only have a basic 3-in-1 HP printer so only really wanted reasonably decent qhality photos. This paper has produced better than expected results of both old black and white and more recent colour photos stored on my laptop.Very pleased with my purchase and glad I went for better quality paper that hasn't let me down yet!
on 11 September 2008
the hp photo paper ticks all the boxes it works very well with my hp 626 printer
on 29 December 2013
I print quite a few photos on an Epson printer which I've had for some time and have always used Epson photo paper. Gave HP photo paper a go for a change and had really good results with a fine finish and good quality colour and competitively priced against Epson too.
on 24 August 2015
I ordered HP Advanced Glossy Photo Paper 25 sheets, but it came in 'Creativity' packs of 10 with envelopes that simply said HP Photo Paper. Seems like genuine HP paper but not sure which. Cheap, and too much hassle to send back so I'll see how it performs.
review image
on 20 June 2011
Excellent service, Goods arrived before stated date. The HP paper is a great product and gives a very satisfactory finish and quality
on 18 June 2012
Excellent service and quick delivery. Great to be able to get what you want when you want it. Great paper qualitity as to be expected from such a brand.
on 4 October 2013
I have printed on this paper using my new HP Photsmart 5520, very good clear photos, good quality paper, recommended.
on 13 September 2013
This seems to be good quality genuine HP photo paper and as such is good value for money. It is also 7x5 which I cannot find on the high street. My one reservation is that, whilst the paper bears the HP logo, it arrived without any outer branded packaging.
on 22 August 2015
Not as advertised, I ordered HP Advanced Glossy Photo Paper 25 sheets, I got 3x 10x Photo paper & 5x envelopes.
They didn't come in proper packaging so don’t know if genuine or not.
I keep them to much hassle to return.
on 29 November 2012
cannot often find this size of paper, but the HP quality is worth searching for. A real gloss, and the usual print quality expected of HP paper