on 12 September 2011
The product desription mentioned "makes typical operating sound" please be aware that the only sound is from the red lever that can be moved to simulate height adjustment. This was purchased at the same time as the casdon dyson dc14 toy cleaner and that product is correcly described and is a great toy.

I have modified this Bosch toy and with the addition of a battery pack and dc motor and switch it now does make realistic sounds. My grandson is much happier when mowing the lawn with gramps.
on 2 June 2016
I bought this particular lawn mower as we have the Bosch cordless mower at home and we thought out little boy may like a mower to mow the lawn with his dad. We bought it for his 3rd birthday. It has been a big hit! Dad and son now now the lawn together and it is truly the sweetest sight!
I was almost put off ordering it by some other reviews. For example, some people criticised it's lack of noise. However, in my opinion, the toy is perfect as it is. It makes a clicking noise. It looks just like a small version of the real thing. My son loves fiddling with the red height level adjuster lever. If it made more noise it would be less life-like.
It is light weight and easy enough for my 3 year old to handle and turn at the end of the lawn.
The colours of this mower match the real version extremely well.
One happy son!
on 5 January 2013
i bought this toy because description read it makes sounds. my son already has a toy lawn mower but wanted one that made a noise and this clearly does not. i read the reviews after id purchsed and had i read them first then i would not have bought this item
on 6 November 2014
It's okay but very overpriced for what it is - no real sound just the whirring of the wheels. Also the handles pop out of the mower all the time. You can get just as good (if not better) non-brand mowers for £5 at supermarkets!
VINE VOICEon 15 June 2011
We bought this for our 3 year old and chose this specific model because it's 'just like Daddy's'. The wheels click as it moves, but the operating handle doesn't press. He loves it, but it is really flimsy (not sure how long it will last)and the Bosch logo is simply a sticker. There are cheaper toy mowers out there if you're not bothered about the Bosch logo.
on 17 May 2014
I bought this lawnmower for my four year old grandson and he is thrilled to bits with it especially with having sound and uses it while his daddy is using his own. It is a proper replica of the adult version
on 27 August 2014
Quite basic compared to other toy mowers and certainly wouldn't say it was suitable for up to 10 years old. The handle is just about the right height for my 5 year old.
on 4 September 2011
I bought this as a birthday present for a friend's daughter. The other kids at the birthday party were playing with it constantly, I hope the birthday girl will enjoy it too. My son has something similar and he likes to run around the lawn with it following me while I am using the real lawnmower - lots of laughs.

As for quality of this toy, it looks smart and is nice and light for little kids to whizz about with. My problem with it is that there is no operating sound as claimed in the description. I expected some sort of loud lawnmower noise, but there is just the slight noise of the wheels going round. Also there is a button on the handle but you can't actaully push it down. Lack of noise is probably a good thing on balance, and no requirement for batteries is a bonus, but the product description needs to be changed to avoid disappointment.
on 29 May 2014
brilliant just what was ordered, looks just like the real thing. now both father and son can do the lawns at the same time.
on 6 June 2013
I bought this toy for my son (21months) as it is just like Daddy's. He loves it and has taken it everywhere since getting it! The wheels make a noise so it sounds like it is cutting the grass. Would recommend.