4.0 out of 5 stars Some success at last, 1 Aug 2013
I have been taking red clover for 5 months now and have felt some relief from my hot flushes. It is true to say that you need to take red clover for at least 3 mths to get into your system, for me it was the 4 mth point before I started to notice a reduction in hot flushes. I used to have around 20 hot flushes day and night disrupting my sleep with some severe flushes causing my whole body to perspire profusely. Now I am down to about 4 light to medium flushes in the day and 2 at night so I am getting much more sleep....hooray! If I had not been advised to persist with red clover I may have given up at the 3 mth point however both my doctor and my local health food shop confirmed results would be seen if I persisted. I also make my own granola with lots of nuts and seeds in it and keep the sugar content low as well as making an oestrogen cake now and again and drinking nettle tea. All of this effort is combatting the worst of the flushes.....now just need to keep up the exercise to keep off excess weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supposed to keep you feeling radient, 21 Feb 2013
Well what can I say? This is a great food suppliment which helps girls of 50 to feel young and controls the hot flushes we occasionally suffer from. Keep popping them. Safer than artificial hormones, and very easy to swallow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Natures Aid Red Clover 500mg - Pack of 90 Tablets (Personal Care)
Intended for my mother, She has noticed reduced Hot flushes and symptoms are a lot better. They are natural so no harm in taken long term.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 2 Dec 2013
Bought these for my mum as she was suffering from regular hot flushes, and since taking these she has been fine and hot flushes are few and far between, and nowhere near as severe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Help with hot flushes, 29 Jun 2013
Red Clover works for me, it has certainly reduced the amount of hot flushes and also reduced the length - but I think it is important to note to be effective you need to take the 500 mg tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought to help with hot flushes, 28 Dec 2012
E. M. Howard "E.Howard" (England) - See all my reviews
I read about Red Clover in a magazine, it said that it has helped a great deal of women with hot flushes during menopause. I rushed to order, and was very pleased at the fast delivery, and obvious quality of the product. It is most unfortunate that after all this time the product has not helped me at all, but neither have any of the other herbal remedies that I have tried, and I have tried a lot. If you buy this product, I'm sure you will have more successes than I have had. It seems I am not a person that herbal remedies work on.