5.0 out of 5 stars Agnus Castus 100mg
I think this works. It helps me regulate my period a lot better and its not all over the place like its use to.
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars It helped me get my period back after BCP
I was on birth control pills for over 6 years, once i decided to stop i didn't get my period in 3 months. After the 2nd month had passed i decided to try this product and a little bit over 5 weeks since i started taking it my period came and not as painful as I was expecting it to be since it was the first after 6 years of birth control pills.
I took only 1 pill...
Published on 1 July 2012 by Oli

‹ Previous | 1 2 323 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Agnus castus = pregnant, 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Agnus Castus 100mg (Personal Care)
Was having problems trying to get pregnant again did all pregnancy hormones testimg blood test scans etc... but no luck then a close friend of my advised to take agnus castus and within 3 months pregnant

pregnet within 3 months

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought these for my PCOS to try to regulate my ..., 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Agnus Castus 100mg (Personal Care)
Brought these for my PCOS to try to regulate my periods and stimulate progesterone production. My periods have become more regular since taking these along with progesterone cream, so thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to do the trick!, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Agnus Castus 100mg (Personal Care)
Ordered these as they are supposed to help with fertility and regulating hormones and ovulation. I don't ovulate every month and have been taking these for the last 3 months and have ovulated every month :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Agnus Castus 100mg (Personal Care)
I have PCOS and have tried many products to try and get my periods back on track. Within the first month of taking this, my period has started again and is regular like clockwork. Amazing product, plus it's such good value for money, I wish I knew about it earlier. Will definitely be ordering some more as long as the price stays the same

5.0 out of 5 stars Now 7 weeks pregnant after 1st month taking these!, 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Agnus Castus 100mg (Personal Care)
So I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant after taking these for just one cycle and trying for 8 months. Took 2 each night after dinner from cycle day 1 until ovulation. I didn't ovulate until cycle day 30 which is normal for me but all of my hcg and progesterone levels are very high :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Agnus castus for hormone balance, 8 Jan. 2015
T. Lang "Terri" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Agnus Castus 100mg (Personal Care)
Was told to buy this herb by a doctor to cope with hormone imbalance issues and breast pain. Sorted it all out in a matter of weeks. Now I can't be without them or the soreness returns so its a winner for me. Essential to a normal life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 14 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Agnus Castus 100mg (Personal Care)
Am nearly 45 and bordering menopausal. All the emotional symptoms, depression, mood swings, irritability. I have started taking Agnus Castus and literaly feel 20 years younger overnight. Completely back to the 'me' I know.

Thoroughly, utterly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Give them a go!, 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Agnus Castus 100mg (Personal Care)
Have tried these to help ease severe PMT symptoms. I've been taking them for two cycles and am definitely seeing a reduction in symptoms. I will continue to take them and hopefully will continue to see improvements.

5.0 out of 5 stars really suffering with terrible PMS/ Menopause symptoms, 30 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Agnus Castus 100mg (Personal Care)
It's a miracle! I'm 46 and have been really, really suffering with terrible PMS/ Menopause symptoms. For almost 2 weeks out of 4 I could barely recognise myself. I had reached a point where I was scared of my next period.I didn't want to take more hormones from the G.P or ADs so, after reading the reviews here, I thought I'd try Agnes Castus. I've been taking 2 a day for a month now and the change is amazing. I am me again. No tears, no sadness, no mood swings, no snapping. I cannot recommend these enough. Truly wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle, 28 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Agnus Castus 100mg (Personal Care)
I've always had horrendous periods, but now I'm coming up to the menopause things have taken a turn for the worse. Hormones are so out of balance even my hair has started to fall out. I've had my period for 3 months. I decided to go to the doctor and he has referred me to get some blood tests. I'd been taking this for a while, just one pill a day. Nothing happened. Decided to up the dose to three a day BOOM JOB DONE! Don't hesitate and stick with it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 323 | Next ›