Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 1 December 2012
Head aches GONE, sleepless nights GONE, hot flushes 98% Gone, would recommend these tablets they are a little treasure, I take 2 a day 1 with breakfast 1 with tea, took about 4-5 days to kick in, I will be buying more
on 25 September 2012
I ordered these on the advice of someone who had tried them,and done some research into sage and sweating in the menopause, I a pleased to say they have helped stop my face sweating . I still get some hot flushes, but with out my face looking like it has turned into a Waterfall.the joys of the menopause.
on 4 June 2012
Purchased this supplement after reading other reviewers talking about how they eased hot flushes. Am amazed how well they work.
on 22 May 2012
Great product for men or women who sweat. Used normally for a menopause to stop night sweats, however it works on men to who sweat excessively.
on 16 December 2012
i was a bit sceptical at first but have been proved wrong. my hot sweats have disappeared and i feel like i have more energy .
on 18 January 2014
I have been using these for hot flushes and they have worked .If I run out of them, the hot flushes return within a couple of days.I have noticed a improvement in my mood also .I wouldn't be without these as I can now go out and not be anxious about me having hot flushes in public.
on 16 June 2013
So far, I'm finding that I'm sweating less and than I usually do. The size is perfect, not too big or too small. Really pleased with the product.
on 30 March 2013
I'm not going to lie to you these are the worst smelling and tasting tablets I have ever taken, BUT a moment or two of unpleasantness is worth it, because these do reduce excess sweating. In fact I would probably go as far as to say that I now sweat less than a 'normal' person!
on 1 September 2013
I,like others we're very sceptical that these tablets would banish the dreaded sweats, but they do really work. No more sweating only a slight hotness. Being a smoker I was taken off hrt. I tried some of the expensive makes but none worked. These are brilliant. For some it only took a week to work for me it took about three weeks.
on 26 May 2013
Tried these out as a friend said sage could help with these annoying flushes. I certainly have had less since I started on one a day.