4.7 out of 5 stars1,394
Style Name: Coffee maker|Change

on 11 December 2015
This makes lovely coffee and so quick and efficient too! I have a Nespresso too which has fallen out of use entirely because of this, ditto the old plunger cafetiere. This really is a fantastic coffee maker, although a misguided detour into hot chocolate would suggest it's best to confine it *just8 to coffee-making!
on 16 January 2011
For anyone who enjoys coffee this is a remarkably clever little system which according to the promotional blurb that advertises it is "an entirely new way to make coffee" and that much is undeniably true. The results have always been great, a smooth, flavour-packed drink which I always enjoy without the hassle of having to clean up after myself. The Aerobie bridges the gap between the expensive filter coffee making machines and the messy cafetiere's and for me has been a remarkable item which gets plenty of use. If you like a variation if the types of coffee you drink this can accommodate your requirements, 'espresso-style' shots, latte's and Cappuccino's can be made with this system so long as you have the beans to make them with and a frother to agitate the milk. You completely control how much water you add and the amount of ground coffee beans you use so what you make is up to you, I simply use mine for filter coffee and have yet to make a bad drink with this system.

Whilst this system is perhaps not the most stylish addition to anyone's kitchen and many people may be put off by its plastic construction if you are simply looking for something to make filter coffee with and have only a limited budget then I would have no hesitations in recommending this to them. 4 stars is an excellent score so that's what the Aerobie Aeropress gets from me.
on 21 June 2016
Ingenious device as it is self cleaning also. Used to hate having to clean out the ground coffee in cafetieres. This leaves barely any mess as all compressed at the bottom which is then expelled out along with filter with a final push of the plunger. Quick wipe/ rinse and ready for next cuppa. Perfect for camping.
on 25 April 2016
Brilliantly simple device and it works perfectly. Was a bit skeptical and expected it to leak all over the place but it's really easy to use and the coffee does seem to taste better - less of an acrid edge to it but still plenty of taste.

I shall be using this regularly which is the best recommendation!
on 5 August 2015
I use this at work. It is simple to use and a doddle to clean. The coffee grinds pop into the bin with the filter as you push the plunger to it's limit (having removed the perforated cap). It is then a quick rinse under the tap. It took me quite a while to finally buy it and I do now wish I had done it sooner.
on 13 May 2016
I have bought lots of coffee makers in the past and this is by far the best one. I bought this for making lattes and purchased a hand held milk frother as well and it tastes just as good if not better than in coffee shops. I wish I had bought this sooner as it would of saved me a lot of money buying coffee daily.
on 8 July 2012
this is the ultimate coffee maker, i take this on trips and buy a pound of coffee from a local shop and have them grind it for me. the coffee press is so compact that it is a must have on any trip. i got the last 2 to give as gifts as everyone that has a coffee from it is wowwed.

a must for every home.
on 13 November 2014
It really is as good as everyone says it is. As quick as using a cafetière/French press but without the nasty dust in the bottom of your cup. Does also make make a reasonably strong espresso with WAY less faff than a stove-top. (Though I use mine to make lattes half the time so am not an espresso connaisseur.)
on 18 August 2015
It makes good coffee in small doses and it's easy, though I still use my filter machine in the mornings to get a pot for breakfast. I just find that my water has dribbled through before I finish pushing down the plunger so it doesn't quite fit the instructions. Still, it's infinitely better than a cafetiere.
on 3 November 2014
This is my second one of these. This one was purchased as a gift. Having had my existing one for over 3 years, it's very well made. It takes a bit of trial and error to find the right balance and technique, but after some practice (and providing you're using good beans) it produces a really good cup of coffee.