5.0 out of 5 stars great value
great value for a shoe which looked good but was only required for occasional use.just what we were looking for!
Published 15 months ago by catrionan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, small fitting
The product is good quality and well presented for arrival. My only comment is that the sizing is a lot smaller than expected. I'm an 8/8.5 but these feel more like a 7 - I have very narrow feet. Bear this is mind when ordering.
Published on 3 May 2012 by E. J. Walton

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is a problem, 21 Feb 2014
Lovely dance shoes but even buying a larger size didn't help with the fit. I can get them on but not dance in them. Size 6L should really fit me as I wear a 5 shoe normally, but not so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toe tapping great!, 27 Jan 2014
These shoes are fantastic!
I bought these to have for teaching dancing with a musical I am choreographing and they fit the bill superbly. The heel is not too high but is perfect for wearing all the time. I wear them for hours on end and have never once caused me any pain or discomfort.
The make is fabulous. What a fantastic price for such a well known brand. The cushion inside allows you to put pressure on certain points without any uncomfortable impact to your feet.
The strap keeps you well secured.

I would advise anyone who wants to do ballroom dancing (it gives you the height to get used to putting pressure on the balls of your feet, so perfect for practice and newbees) and other styles of dance (except street/hip hop or ballet)

WARNING: These shoes are made small! You need to get one size up from your regular size. Now I buy a size 7 (uk) in shoes normally but i'm more a 6 and a half. I got a 7 and a half in these and they were perfect.
But even if you have a narrow foot - you still need to get a bigger size. I know from a friend that this is true.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely buy a size up!, 30 Dec 2013
L. Morris "Mogs500" (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought 1/2 a size up and had to return them for the larger size. The new order was promptly sent and they have now arrived and I love them!
Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it, 31 Oct 2013
i recommend everybody to buy it as it is very comfiortable to wear and surprisingly y9our feet doesn ot hurt. i bought it for my mom she is very pleased to wear this shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Capezio 550 Junior Footlight Stage Shoe (Apparel)
I use them for singing in. They are very comfortable and very stable. The are also very nice for daily use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 10 April 2013
P. Hutty - See all my reviews
Great shoes, comfortable and a good price. I couldn't fault the sellers, they delivered promptly and answered my questions quickly. The shoes are excellent for all stage work. Worth buying half a size bigger than you normally are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 9 Mar 2013
Great little pair of dance shoes for my daughter's school play. Quite enough to pay. Seem good quality..no complaints so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars dance, 21 Feb 2013
daughter needed for her dance class best price could find fit her perfect had no problems with deliver would use again

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable dancing shoe, 3 Nov 2012
B. E. Ray (Gateshead U.K.) - See all my reviews
Ordered these shoes as didn't want to spend too much . I ordered a size up, as advised, and they feel roomy but not too big . Any smaller and by the end of the night dancing ,they'd be too tight . They have a nice soft lining and the heel size is as stated . The sole is smooth so I sanded it slightly before first use .It definately feels better dancing ( learning modern jive ) in these shoes rather than just ordinary ones . I'd recommend them . I did + my friend bought some too !

5.0 out of 5 stars great, comfy and cute!, 2 Jun 2012
I was scared that this shoe would be uncomfortable because of many reviews saying it was... But it isn't in the slightest uncomfortable, i got the right size ( look at size chart carefully, you usually need to get one size higher than you are in street shoes... ) and they fit perfectly... I worried that the mock leather would not be great also.... but it looks great and is comfy also... 5 stars, very pleased with my purchase for sure...

Capezio 550 BLACK 7L UK 9L US