5.0 out of 5 stars The most useful gift we were given
My own experience of the Cuski was that for both my sons, it was the only thing they would snuggle up with, despite a multitude of soft toys, and blankie animals.

It looks good, it washes well and it does it's job. It is easier for babies to use than a dummy and easier to find, so you don't have to get up many times a night!

It was a great "sleep...
Published on 14 April 2009 by S. Philipps

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong size
I ordered the normal size chemicals and instead received the small one for premature babies. I contacted them and told them and they said I'd get a refund if I sent it back. But I didn't. Too awkward to get to post office with a tiny baby.
Published 12 months ago by Sue

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The most useful gift we were given, 14 April 2009
S. Philipps "Sian" (West Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuski Original Baby Comforter (Creamee) (Baby Product)

It was a great "sleep associate". Wherever we travelled, either by car, boat or plane, the boys rarely had problems sleeping. It has also been a comforter at nursery, after vaccinations or when they were feeling unwell or unhappy.

My eldest son is 5 and has just stopped sleeping with his! They were always only a sleep thing, not something they dragged around! I recommend Cuskis to all new Mums, who have in turn, also enjoyed the comfort of knowing their baby is feeling secure and happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Litte boy loves this, 8 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Cuski Original Baby Comforter (Creamee) (Baby Product)
I wouldn't say Cuski helped my little boy sleep through the night when he was tiny, but now he is 21 months old he definitely loves it and takes to bed every night. We have 2 so there is always a clean one to hand. In hindsight I wish I had gone for a colour rather than cream as my boy always sucks the end which has stained it (yuk!). No amount of soaking or washing has got it back to cream again. I'm going to get him a different colour for xmas and hope he likes it as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 28 Jan. 2012
I was sceptical when I recieved one of these for my newborn son. He did not touch it for six weeks. Since then, he has not put it down. It is THE comforter, THE soft thing of choice, THE only thing that get him to sleep. Four years on, still going strong :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Cuski Original Baby Comforter (Creamee) (Baby Product)
I bought this for a friends baby shower, my kids all had a cuski and loved them was great to pass on a fantastic invention to new mums.
She loved it

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong size, 22 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 25 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Cuski Original Baby Comforter (Creamee) (Baby Product)
this is the second cuski i have bought for my grandson and he absolutley loves them would highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Cuski Original Baby Comforter (Creamee) (Baby Product)
Looks great. Have heard great reviews but my baby is still too little to really appreciate it yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars No longer need a dummy - Brilliant!!, 11 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Cuski Original Baby Comforter (Creamee) (Baby Product)
Our 3 month old daughter was relying on her dummy to get to sleep. that was fine but then every time it fell out her mouth she would wake up and cry. This meant we were up virtually every hour putting her dummy in her mouth. I read and researched all sorts of comforters (transition objects). When I got this product, every time I gave her a bottle I would wrap this round her fingers and bottle so she could play with it and feel it. Then on a night time I would put her down holding it. After 2 nights she no longer cried for her dummy. Now when she goes through the light phases of sleep or wakes up a little she rubs this on her face or between her fingers and soothes herself back to sleep - genius!! I now have 3 of them so when one goes in the wash there is no problem and now she has one for either hand.

I was worried about her suffocating and thats why I picked this one. It is totally breathable and sometimes she pulls it completely across her face to fall asleep and its fine.

Also my husband works away so when he is home he walks around the house holding it so it gets all his smell. Then when he has to go away to work he feels like she can still sense him.

Plus she looks mega cute when she plays with it and rubs it over her face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 4 April 2015
This review is from: Cuski Original Baby Comforter (Creamee) (Baby Product)
My daughter loves it, she snuggles down with it at night now. Very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Cuski Original Baby Comforter (Creamee) (Baby Product)
Great comforter, definitely worth recommending

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Cuski Original Baby Comforter (Creamee)