5.0 out of 5 stars Essential piece of kit
Oh how I wish these were about when my previous three babies were born!

This is one of those pieces of equipment that you buy and think ''hmmm, a bit pricey, and the baby will grow out of it so quickly'' .

However, I have found, so far, that it has been worth every pound spent. It is just perfect for early weaning for that really awkward stage when...
Published on 24 Oct 2007 by mazza

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to use with the straps in
I understand that now they have to be sold with the straps as a safety feature however it makes it fiddely to use.
Published 12 months ago by stacey

1.0 out of 5 stars my 4 month old baby stucked in it, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Bumbo Floor Seat (Aqua) (Baby Product)
my baby isn't petit but not a chunky either. we got a bumbo for her when she was 4 months. her tights had stucked in it and I wasn't able to take her out of it on my own.

1.0 out of 5 stars baby able to get out, 10 Nov 2011
P. Whitelaw "pam" (bolton uk) - See all my reviews
My niece 6 mths has just returned from A&E as she lent forward and toppled out. She was on a low level coffee table, very sturdy and we thought secure. Her body weight DID not secure her at all and shes a chunky baby, Fortunately she was left with no more than a bruised cheek as she fell a short distance onto a laminate floor. Thank goodness she was not left on a worktop while her mum washed up. Only for use when you are sitting watching the baby

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dangerous - beware, 11 Nov 2010
This review is from: Bumbo Floor Seat (Aqua) (Baby Product)
This is a very misleading product. I acquired the bumbo second hand and my daughter had been happily sitting in it until she was 7 months old so I was confident this was a safe, effective and useful product. I was happy to sit her in it to feed her on the dining table (always within arms reach) and I also put her on the kitchen work surface while I was preparing food etc (also constantly supervised and well within arms reach). Yesterday she tipped out of it onto the kitchen floor- BABIES CAN MOVE VERY QUICKLY and simply being supervised and within arms reach isn't enough to keep them safe in this product. Just because they stay safe in it initially doesn't mean they will when they're even slightly mobile. Think twice before buying this product - I've looked through the other reviews and it seems many babies have been injured falling out of it even when its been placed on the floor. If I'd known this before I would never have used the thing. Best to stick to a traditional style highchair.

Bumbo Floor Seat (Aqua)