4.0 out of 5 stars Men of Letters...
As I've mentioned elsewhere, I'll soon get round to putting together my first Amazon list. It'll be called 'CDs you can listen to in the car with the kids without being driven out of your tree', or something like that. Anyway, this will be near the top - along with TBMG's "No" album, Bad Manners' "Magnetism" and several of the Trojan ska sets.
A couple of words of...
Published on 5 Oct 2005 by Gareth Waterman

3.0 out of 5 stars Im not keen
Im not overly keen on this, the boys havent taken to it either. Will persevere.

We found "my first album" much better
Published on 15 Aug 2012 by C. bennett

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks!, 15 Jan 2014
Cami the Reader (Aberllynfi, Wales) - See all my reviews
It's wonderful and I love it. Nice value for money. Glad I bought it. Could not be happier with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: They Might Be Giants: Here Come the ABCs (Audio CD)
We love these CDs - we also own "Here Come the 123s" (which actually we like better) and "No!" - the songs are funny and catchy and my 4 and 2 year old boys both enjoy them - as do I. Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this product, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: They Might Be Giants: Here Come the ABCs (Audio CD)
If you have young children buy this product, it teaches about letters and the children just absorb all the information. It really is a great product. As it is geared towards the USA they do say ZEE instead of the correct Zed name but my son didn't seem too confused by this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Im not keen, 15 Aug 2012
C. bennett - See all my reviews
This review is from: They Might Be Giants: Here Come the ABCs (Audio CD)
Im not overly keen on this, the boys havent taken to it either. Will persevere.

We found "my first album" much better

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Aug 2012
This review is from: They Might Be Giants: Here Come the ABCs (Audio CD)
We love this album. It has got a really good taste about the music. Fun for three to ten year olds. My son loves to dance and sing to the funny words and catchy tunes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Here Come the ABC's, 20 Jan 2012
This review is from: They Might Be Giants: Here Come the ABCs (Audio CD)
FANTASTIC CD/DVD!!!!! Kid songs that aren't annoying! Great for the kids but clever lyrics and rhythms that adults can enjoy too like "The Alphabet Lost and Found" and "C is for Conifer". Quirky, educational and clever. Makes a GREAT gift too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for whole family!, 24 July 2011
This review is from: They Might Be Giants: Here Come the ABCs (Audio CD)
We all love this CD and DVD. What a great deal. The music catchy, educational and humorous. The DVD helps to bring the music alive and make sense of some of the songs. I have young children (2 & 4) and they both love it. Mum and dad are often caught singing the songs too! I think it will entertain us for many years to come. I highly recommend it as a purchase, it would be a great gift too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The ABC's are great- "E" eats everything, 1 Dec 2010
This review is from: They Might Be Giants: Here Come the ABCs (Audio CD)
Fantastic, I have a 4 year old daughter who absolutely loves this CD.(and I have to say I don't mind putting it on either) In the 90's I loved the upbeat "Bird house in your soul" by they might be giants, when I heard about this album I thought I would give it a chance, and I am so glad I did.
When we have a couple of kids in the car they always ask for it to come on, they sing along to the songs and ask for specific ones to be played over again, usually with the letters at beginning of their names in. The album really helped with her excitement to letters and wanting to learn more, she loves it and I love the songs too, much more interesting than allot of 4 year old music CD's and dare I say it educational as well!!!!. Also check out their other albums the science one if good also.

4.0 out of 5 stars Entire Family Loves TMBG, 3 Jun 2010
Ursula K. Raphael "AstraDaemon of The Zombiep... (USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: They Might Be Giants: Here Come the ABCs (Audio CD)
I've always thought They Might Be Giants were a talented band since 1982, and they've created quality music for a variety of shows/movies (ex: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, The Oblongs and Malcolm in the Middle, just to name a few). Since they've been working in the children's music genre, they've been making music that several generations can enjoy together.

The whole family loved the albums Here Come The 123s [CD/DVD] and Here Comes Science, but Here Come the ABCs [CD/DVD Combo] didn't impress us as much.

In my opinion -- as an adult and parent-- this album wasn't nearly as educational as the other two, the videos were of a lesser quality than the ones from the other two albums, and the tracks didn't have as much musical variety. However, if I had bought this before the other two albums that I mentioned, I'm sure I would have thought it was fabulous. Each album seems to be better than the last, in any case, and that's not a bad thing at all.

If you're looking for another alternative rock band for kids, check out Juice Box Heroes or For Those About to Hop by Imagination Movers -- another award-winning band that has been made popular by Disney.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our family loves all of the CDS in this series ..., 5 Dec 2014
This review is from: They Might Be Giants: Here Come the ABCs (Audio CD)
Our family loves all of the CDS in this series. The DVDs have been watched so much they have nearly worn out...

They Might Be Giants: Here Come the ABCs
They Might Be Giants: Here Come the ABCs by They Might Be Giants (Audio CD - 2006)