5.0 out of 5 stars Learn How to Heal Your Animal Companions and SO Much More!!!, 8 May 2007
M. Reiland - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal Healing [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
If it were an option, I would give this DVD 10 gold stars!!! Margrit Coates is an Awesome, Extraordinary person. It definitely comes through in this DVD. It is very well organized, precise, super informative, heartfelt and touching. Margrit is excellent at going through all the steps of giving healing, explaining animal chakras for different species, and showing all the different ways to give healing to all kinds of animals in all types of situations. Margrit is very, very encouraging to her audience in them learning to give healing to their animal companions. She clearly expresses that we all can do it, and do it well!! I am greatly inpressed with this DVD. An A+++++++, Margrit!! Well Done!!! I loved every moment of watching this. It was a very beautiful and touching experience for me --- and after watching Margrit and all the animals she is giving healing to in this DVD, I gave two healings to two dogs of mine. I have studied and practiced Hands-on Healing for a number of years, personally and professionally. I felt much more open compared to the past and the dogs came to me, on their own conscious accord, seeking me out for healing. I know it was the DVD that opened me up to a greater place of giving healing.

A closing thought....this DVD is not only about healing animals but healing people and our entire planet, too. Margrit is helping all of us to heal. It only takes one,then one,then one...a gentle ripple that turns into a wave, turning into a healing ocean washing our planet!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! DVD, 10 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Animal Healing [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD is fantastic and a real help to my pet.
It is amazing to see how Margrit Coates connects with animals on this DVD.
You can see its very evident the animals she works with really benefit from the healing.
The DVD is clear and informative without imposing any particular relgion on you.
I have started following the techniques shown on the DVD and my pet is so much better for it for sure.
I am so pleased I bought this DVD its made a huge difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a wonderful DVD, 10 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Animal Healing [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
Margrit Coates is an amazing practitioner. This DVD is wonderful. I highly recommend this to any pet owner (and I'm sure the basic ideas behind this sort of healing is extendable to humans too!!! who doesn't love to be touched?!).

Margrit is so loving and gentle her ability with animals is nothing short of astonishing. I loved seeing how relaxed her animals were with her (her cat is fantastic!) - you can see them totally melt under her touch. I also loved how encouraging she was to the viewer: you totally believe you could do this yourself.

I've had a go on both my dogs (not that either of them have ill health) and they seemed to really enjoy it. They were very relaxed, calm and sat for a very long time (for them!); the eldest one even asked for more when I had finished!! I was so pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal Healing Margrit Coates, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Animal Healing [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
I love it. Really sweet.As a fully qualified NFSH healer myself (human and animals) I would recommend this DVD to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Most Intereting, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Animal Healing [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
A brief overview of the authors methods showing what goes on during a healing and how she proceeds.
However rather overpriced for what you get I thought . therefore only 4 points

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent content. Margrit shows very clearly how to help ..., 23 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Animal Healing [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent content. Margrit shows very clearly how to help animals either when they are poorly or as a general treatment as they usually love the healing vibrations so I recommend you buy it now and not wait until you have a sick animal, although you should always consult a vet first. The DVD goes well with her books Hands on Healing for Pets and her book on communicating with animals. A couple of parts of the actual disc I ordered were a little fuzzy but in no way detract from the content.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Bargain!, 15 Dec. 2010
Mr. Paul H. Green "Grumpywhome" (W. SX England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal Healing [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
I knew what I was buying because my wife already had a copy and this one (at a much better price) was for a friend. A great bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug. 2014
Very good

Animal Healing [2007] [DVD]
Animal Healing [2007] [DVD] by Perry Wood Margrit Coates (DVD - 2006)