5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the best!
Love this shampoo & wash, it smells great, it feels soft and our baby enjoys its smell and feel as well. We are repetitive customers for all the burt's bees line :)
Published on 13 Mar. 2012 by ELENA FALCONAKI

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend.
Published 4 months ago by Jessica Bingham

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the best!, 13 Mar. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely baby shampoo, 18 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash (Personal Care)
We've used this on our baby ever since she was born - she smells of honey and it's full of good things. Plus I got it much cheaper through Amazon - hurrah!

5.0 out of 5 stars PH Neutral Shampoo, 3 April 2011
Gordon Richard (Jersey Channel Islands U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash (Personal Care)
For those people who must have a PH Neutral shampoo because of skin sensitivity, allergies or because they are having chemotherapy, this is the product for most of them I suggest.

I have been using it and it is especially good in that it doubles as a body wash so is ideal for taking showers as you wash your hair. It does leave the hair a little dry but an appropriate conditioner will take care of that.

As a body wash it is very good as a small amount goes a long way. I recommend the product for the reasons stated and because it is definitely value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 6 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash (Personal Care)
This wash is great and I get many comments on how nice the litte one smells as a result. It is gentle on his skin (and he has quite sensitive skin prone to dryness. The ingredients are on the whole natural. I started using this on him when he was 3 months old and it was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cradle cap, 11 Nov. 2012
J. Jamieson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash (Personal Care)
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter cradle cap and it worked a treat, is lovely shampoo and smells amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely smell..., 20 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash (Personal Care)
Great product, love it, love it, love it...!!!more expensive than other shampoos but worth it! Mild smell , natural, my little one smells lovely after bathing in it. Love all products from burt's bees! Well done;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does very nice things for my extremely sensitive scalp and skin - not just for babies!, 19 Jan. 2015
MrsPaul (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash (Personal Care)
This shampoo and body wash is amazing - no more itchy scalp, my hair looks and feels lovely and styles easily. I love that it's a shampoo AND body wash so it travels well (no more faffing about with that plastic soap box that always splits open in the travel bag!). My husband is hooked on this as well so it's quite the bargain. We're finding we don't need conditioner with this - it doesn't weigh down our hair but does leave it soft, silky, and very manageable. It also leaves our skin feeling clean when used as a body wash without drying it out - we probably could go without using the body oil after but love that stuff too:)

I trialled this from the getting started kit. He found my trial sized soap cake and shampoo-body wash on my shelf in the shower and tried it - fessed up when I noticed he'd used a bit more of both than he needed, lol, because 'That stuff is so nice!'. Now we're both so sold on this range I'm setting up a subscribe and save order for this, the buttermilk soap, and the body oil - everything we need to keep our skin looking and feeling clean and comfy.

Everyone's skin is different but anyone with sensitive, atopic dermatitis prone skin owes it to him/herself to at least trial this.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash (Personal Care)
Great stuff. Smells lovely and can be used head to toe and long lasting you really do not need to use much each wash a little goes a long way. Love this stuff and good for dry skin and certainly cleared up the worse of my babes cradle cap.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 17 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash (Personal Care)
The whole range is gorgeous - i love the smell and haven't used anything else on my 11 month old son nor would i want to now. It lasts ages and it so gentle - he never gets upset if it goes on his face etc. The only thing i would say about the oil is that it can clog tiny pores so just a weeny amount is best. I love it though - beautiful smell, gentle and affordable. And a giftbox makes a lovely pressie for any new baby.

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend., 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash (Personal Care)
I brought this product for my 2 year old after reading all the positive reviews but i was very disappointed after using it, i found that after rinsing the shampoo out of her hair i could barely brush it as it seen to make it extremely knotty.I would not recommend this product for children with thick hair. The only positive comment i have is that it is no more tears which made washing her hair allot easier.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash