4.0 out of 5 stars Interaction
Published on 28 Dec 2006 by Derek

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm watching - that's who!
Not a bad little game.
I bought this for my son's 4th birthday - it was a little too hard for him then, but he's 5 now, and it's just about right. I hate those PEGI ratings, there's no way a 3 year old could manage this, heck, I struggled on certain bits!
Published on 8 Jan 2010 by Min

4.0 out of 5 stars Interaction, 28 Dec 2006
Derek "Del" (kirkcaldy, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scooby Doo! Who's Watching Who? (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I have a 5year old who loves scooby doo and got this game for xmas, he loves it. If you want a game that is easy enough for your kids to do most of it themselves but which needs a bit of adult interaction to help them through so that they don't end up being a total recluse then it's worth the money. Platform format with good use of the touch screen for catching the ghosts and driving the mystery machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for all teh family!, 4 Feb 2008
L. Nicholas "Animalsunlimited" (Beaworthy, Devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scooby Doo! Who's Watching Who? (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
My husband got this game for my son to play (3 1/2) with my help while in hospital- it has totally exceeded my expectations! It is simple enough for him to play on his own (with a very occasional bit of assistance on a tricky bit!) and has 5 different mysteries so they don't get bored of the same storyline all the time. Intersting places to go, yes there are a few graphics glitches in teh gameplay and the apsect takes a bit of getting used to but it is superb value for money as he still hasn't finished it even 4 weeks later!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try, 2 Jan 2008
This review is from: Scooby Doo! Who's Watching Who? (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I am not a fan of platform games normally as I find them frustrating but this game was a good purchase. There are five mysteries with different elements, some platform game, some clue collection and analysis, some chase and fighting ghosts. Best of all there is no 'game over', no matter how many times you have to replay a particular element. Two criticisms. First, it is relatively short, in particular if you are skilled at platform play. Second the Scooby that you play the platform elements with is only 2 dimensional, whereas the backgrounds are 3D, which can make it very difficult to judge depth and this is important in some sections of the game.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm watching - that's who!, 8 Jan 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Not a bad little game.
I only rate it as 3 stars because it is a little short and there were graphical glitches, but to be honest, it didn't affect my son's enjoyment of the game.

4.0 out of 5 stars daughter loved it, 12 Jun 2010
E. Ginnaw - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scooby Doo! Who's Watching Who? (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
bought this for my daughters 6th birthday. She's a big scooby fan and from the start loved it.
It's easy enough for her to work out how to play without much help but with enough going on to keep her interested.
She's now had it 2 months and still can't put it down.
Would say overall it's a fab game with good graphics for children and although fairly easy it's good entertainment for adults as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy from CHIPS, 19 Aug 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Scooby Doo! Who's Watching Who? (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I would like to write a review of this game but unfortunately it doesnt work coupled with the fact that it is not possible to contact chips directly to rectify this I would strongly advice all readers to not purchase products through CHIPS.

They clearly do not check their products before shipment and you won't see your money again...

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Scooby Doo! Who's Watching Who? (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
thanks great lovely and is working great game thanks i would buy this game it works fine and is a great game

5.0 out of 5 stars Scooby Doo DSI game, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: Scooby Doo! Who's Watching Who? (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Bought this for my 3 year old daughter. She loves it and seems to be able to play it with little help. Her 6 year old brother helps her when needed as I wouldn't have a clue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: Scooby Doo! Who's Watching Who? (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I ordered this for my grandaughter for her birthday, as she had already got this game which she loved but lost it. I ordered a secondhand copy and she was so excited when it arrived. Unfortunately when we tried to use it it would not worked. We cleaned the elements and finally got it to work. I cannot understand why the game was not checked before it was posted. The game did arrive on time. When contacted they did offer to exchange the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars charlie choo, 23 July 2012
This review is from: Scooby Doo! Who's Watching Who? (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
very good service received within two days, my granddaughter very pleased with the game, would certainly buy of this site again.

Scooby Doo! Who's Watching Who? (Nintendo DS)