on 22 December 2009
My grandson Jude was born on the 20th Dec 09.

He was over due and his skin was very dry.

The Baby Bee oil made his little skin moist and helps him to stay soft.

I would recomend this for all babys todlers and adults.

My daughter also uses all the products on her older daughter and her self.
on 16 March 2010
This is a wonderful little set. I was bought one when I was pregnant as I was trying to find chemical free products for the baby. I suffer from eczema so am very careful about what products I use on myself and my son. These are the best I've found. They are pricey but they are worth every penny. They smell gorgeous and I found them so brilliant for my baby that I still exclusively use burts bees baby products on him now and he's almost 2. The bath oil is amazing on my skin too!
on 2 August 2010
I bought 2 of this item as part of a gift for 2 Mums to "bee"

It's a nice compact size, however it may only last a few uses. But thats the whole point. The products smell lovely, I havent tried any of the items but have had burts bees creams and balms before so I know they're good quality natural products.

The pack is a good size and a good price that can act as a tester for new mothers and also very handy for trips so you dont feel like you're moving home just to go away for the day.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee 'Getting Started' Kit
on 30 June 2011
I bought this before my little girl arrived into the world. Everyone scares you with not using anything on new born baby skin. I however felt she wasn't being cleaned properly especially after a dirty nappy so when she was 2 weeks we started using them. The baby wash and soap was lovely on a soft spongue in the bath or a few drops in a tub of water in the nappy bag and she smelt gorgous after. The oil was good when she started shedding that new born baby skin. I didn't like the diaper cream much but otherwise good. She is now 3 months and has lovely skin.
on 14 December 2015
I bought this to take with us on holiday. We have full size products at home. Perfect as always. This is also a great little gift. Can't go wrong with Burt's Bees Baby.
on 20 January 2015