5.0 out of 5 stars SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER CAN'T STOP THE WARRING FACTIONS
Published on 19 Jun 2008 by Sandra O'Hagan

3.0 out of 5 stars not one of the best!
Published on 7 Nov 2009 by E. M. Bostock

3.0 out of 5 stars not one of the best!, 7 Nov 2009
This review is from: Diabolus in Musica (Audio CD)
i am sorry fellow slayer nuts but this does not seem to 'tick all the right boxes' for me in terms of other slayer albums.i have got a feeling i might get slated for this review but,it seems rather 'nu-metal' for me!the opening four track salvo does it for me like the slayer of old but from then on,it goes rather wrong for me.probably fans of linkin park and other bands in their genre,might enjoy!
a credible album i am sure but does not 'yank my crank'!

5.0 out of 5 stars SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER CAN'T STOP THE WARRING FACTIONS, 19 Jun 2008
This review is from: Diabolus in Musica (Audio CD)
This album is breathtaking in my opinion Slayer can't make a bad album. Every track on this album is amazing the album starts of with Bitter Peace which is a wicked album opener heavy and louder with a great solo and a great chorus then after that it keeps getting better. This album is thrash metal filled with awesome heavy riffs and solos wicked drumming by paul bostaph and amazing vocals from araya. In my opion Slayers weakest album is Seasons In The Abyss but it's still awesome. If you're new to Slayer and wanna know where to start any of their studio albums are a wicked place to start. CAN'T STOP THE WARRING FACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's pretty good, 9 Feb 2010
This review is from: Diabolus in Musica (Audio CD)
I like this Slayer album however some of it seems to pass by each time I listen without me realising I have listened to some of it. for once I think the first time the bass plays an actual hearable role in the music being bought forward in to the mix which is nice. Its standard slayer really only not as fast they seem to have gone for a more slow groovy feel which is fine Adapting is fine musicians have to live too. its definatly a good album. stand out tracks are

Point and STand of mind and Overt enemy I ewnjoy that one. worth a listen and owning if you are a completist. like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slayer = GODS OF METAL!!!!:P, 10 Oct 2006
This review is from: Diabolus in Musica (Audio CD)
One of slayers best albums to date, the most upbeat album and the best lyrics to go with backbeats. With hard thrashy guitaring, and intense drumming this album is one big walking orgasm. Not for the faint hearted or fans of the cheeky girls or playsations. Track 6.. Circle of belifes sounds like sum41 mixed with heavy metal awesome. I hope this reveiw helps fellow metal heads.

Diabolus in Musica
Diabolus in Musica by Slayer (Audio CD - 2006)