4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing, 20 Mar 2011
Richard D. Coates (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babyliss Professional Foot Spa (Personal Care)
Bought one of these on recommendation of a friend. Very relaxing and easy to use. I use it with essential oils recommended by my reflexologist. Can be noisy (apparently like other bubble and massaging footspas) but if you put a towel underneath it this dampens this effect considerably, catches the odd splash and is useful for drying feet after. Water cools down after 20 mins or so, so I am not sure about maintained heat but you really shouldn't use a footspa for longer than that anyway. Put water in at as warm a temperature as is comfortable for you. If you fill too full the bubbles will not work properly when you put your feet in but if you fill to the top line should be fine. Does have the "aaah" factor if you use it properly. Same as most other footspas I expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars BaByliss Foot Spa, 29 Oct 2011
This Spa Bath did all that it said it did - vibrate only, bubbles only or vibrate & bubbles. You will need to put hot water in as it doesn't heat the water. But, I only use it for 10 minutes at a time and the water seems to keep hot enough. You have to sit on an upright chair, you can't lay back in a recliner as you would be at the wrong angle. It does keep you feet in good condition - I use mine about 3 times a week and my feet feel lovely afterwards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully soothed feet, 5 Sep 2012
I have never owned a footspa before so had no expectations. It is simply a plastic container of water that vibrates a bit. It does make my feet feel excellently better if they ache after a long walk or a hard day. The middle knob is quite a bonus too. I thought this wasn't particularly useful but with the little knobbly attachment it is lovely to run your toes over - not sure about the flatter one. The only downside is filling and emptying it. You need a hose attachment to your bath or basin to fill it and I thought it might come with one or suggest it as an extra option. You have to pick it up and empty out the water which I imagine is the same with all models. The water level is quite low so it is not very heavy but if you are older you might need help. I bought some salts, as suggested, to sprinkle in and these are definitely a good idea. Over all - a very good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars footspa, 9 May 2011
This review is from: Babyliss Professional Foot Spa (Personal Care)
Lightweight and quite easy to put away after use.
Easy to use but works best with massage and bubbles combined.
Does not really work if person is sat in a comfy chair, best seating on a hard chair or on the edge of a sofa so that body weight helps with the pressure on feet. Because of that the experience is not quite as relaxing as expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars pure luxury, 12 Jan 2012
saw this and had to get it , it was a Christmas present for a family member who at the moment is having problems with her feet . I bought this for the purpose of being able to immerse the feet in warm water , having a gentle massage and she can also do gentle exercises in the warm water , it is helping and a great way to unwind at the end of the day .

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic Foot Spa, 9 July 2012
The item does basically what it says, although I must have read the product information incorrectly as I thought the two attachments would actually massage the feet, instead you have to actually move your foot over the attachment to massage your feet. The attachments themselves do not move or rotate. I was a little disappointed about this. Apart from that, the bubbles are nice but personally I don't think the massage in the foot spa itself is brilliant. After doing a lot of research on foot spa's I am a little disappointed with my choice. The delivery service from the provider was very good, quick and nicely packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and relaxing, 7 May 2012
This review is from: Babyliss Professional Foot Spa (Personal Care)
Bought this for my mums new salon that she's opening, the clients she's used it on so far have loved it, keeps the temperature nice and warm, would recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a complete let down, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: Babyliss Professional Foot Spa (Personal Care)
BaByliss being a popular brand we bought this foot spa. This does no more than washing your feet with hot water. The pressure of the water from the so mild that it doesn't feel like a spa at all. Additionally there is no temperature control, you put hot water in and it becomes cold in minutes. Similar products are in the market for one-third the price. I was fleeced.
To top that, when I requested to return it, I was told bluntly that since I have used it once it cannot be returned. Now tell me without using how will anyone come to know the pros & cons!! I do lot of online shopping. This was the worst customer service experience I have ever had.
Please take my advise 'STAY AWAY'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Feet, 16 July 2012
Ordered this after suffering from hard skin patched on my feet and found this has helped to get my feet back in good condition. The options are good, the massage only option is really just vibration and I'm not too keen on the sensation but the bubbles and heat setting is lovely, relaxing and soothing, it doesn't really splash very much due to the fitted splash guard but it's worth putting it on a towel. It does keep the water at a nice warm temperature (it doesn't heat it up from cold), the final setting is massage, bubble and heat which felt a bit hectic but if you want your feet invigorating this could be just the job. Softens your feet to make hard skin removal and nail cutting easier. i put a splash of lavender water in mine to fill the room with relaxing lavender scent and lavender has natural antiseptic properties so is useful that way too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Soothing Xmas Present, 13 Jan 2012
Trevor West ""Fisherman"" (Goxhill, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babyliss Professional Foot Spa (Personal Care)
What do you buy your wife for Xmas when she doesn't want anything ???? I selected the Babyliss Foot Spa and she's delighted with it.....halleluja !!! Its light,sylish,efficient and soothing....job done...Thanks Amazon.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›