5.0 out of 5 stars Got this as part of the 5 pan set
Published on 3 Nov 2009 by Spikey Boy

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless pans, i only use non metallic spoons and ...
Useless pans, i only use non metallic spoons and whisks, yet every single pan loses its coating within 3 years, considering they have a lifetime warranty i cannot understand why they are so shabby. I am sure they would not cover this or claim i use metal spoons if i tried. Never again.
Published 24 days ago by Dlr

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this as part of the 5 pan set, 3 Nov 2009
Spikey Boy "Spikey Boy" (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised Saucepan, 1.9 Litre - 16 cm (Kitchen & Home)
Bought these as our first ever expensive purchase of cookware (and we're not that young) to go into our new kitchen which we never anticipate redoing again. My husband is the cook in our household and he is so pleased with the pans I'm not sure how to describe it. Some of the pan lids are heavier than some cheap pans we have had in the past but never again - only Circulon Infinite from now on.

Pros: Non stick, cook food to perfection, cook quickly and thus economically, easiest pan cleaning we've ever known, look great too.

Cons: Are heavyish pans so people with weak wrists be aware, use kettle boiled water rather than heating it from cold in the pan for economy.

We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending these pans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pans, 21 Oct 2009
This cookware may be a bit heavy and expensive, (I just bought a whole set) but they are the pans you'd probably see in a restaurant or hotel kitchen.

If you are serious about cooking, or you just want to do beans on toast, these pots and pans, do the biz. Because I was more used to my old set, I keep forgetting to use a mitt of some sort to pick up the pans, as they can get very hot (they have metal handles), but after a couple of burns, you tend to remember!

But then there's another good reason to use an oven mitt....all the cookware can be used on anything, including Induction and then put straight into the oven, up to Gas Mark 9! When you let the pans cool, they can then go into the dishwasher, a definite bonus.

My set of 'Morphy Richards' lasted about ten years, but these 'Circulon Infinte' pans are guaranteed for life.......I'll be dead before they are knackered!

Recommended for junior and senior cooks/chefs alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Treat yourself to the very best, 19 Sep 2011
W. Rodick (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Length:: 6:45 Mins

NEW DIRECTOR'S CUT VIDEO!

I was looking for a casserole dish that could be used on the stove as well as in the oven. I hoped for gas mark 7 and a not too slippery handle. What I found was something I never thought was possible: a saucepan that can be used in the oven. And it can be used up to gas mark 9.

I show moussaka and chicken casserole being made and milk being boiled in my video. When I first viewed the video I winced as the gleaming saucepan was put straight into the oven with the lid on. I don't know of any casserole dish that can be taken out of the oven with just one hand and be able to wrap your hand around the handle so securely. The handle of the lid is the saucepan's highest point at 14cm. I did notice that this meant that I had to drop down one rack in my oven, You will also note how very easy it is to clean.

The cost is higher than average but the payback is instant: for me it's a high quality saucepan, milk-pan and a casserole dish. As soon as I picked it up I knew it was quality. Made in Bromborough (Wirral) I am very pleased with my purchase.

25 January 2012: I did not realise my purchse had investment potential. It has appreciated 50% in four months!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best non stick ever, 30 Oct 2010
I already had a circulon infinite bigger pan and took advantage of amazon's extra 20% off on this as soon as I spotted it: I think they are the best non stick pans. They make me want to cook, they are so easy to care for.
For instance you can fry bacon cubes without using any oil, and in a few seconds the pan is cleaned up and ready to use for something else. Yes, they are a bit heavy, but I cannot stand pots and pans thay fly off the hob because they are too light.
This brand means business and I wouldn't buy anything else. I have used various exepnsive pans like le cruiset, but the non stick properties and heat distribution of the circulon is the best for me.
The stainless steel handle lets you use the pan in the oven too.
Save up and treat yourself to one of those as soon as you can, you will not regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Non stick brilliance, 3 Feb 2014
These saucepans although on the pricey side are it seems so far worth the money. They are deep, cook well and their non stick abilities are brilliant. They clean up very easily, usually with food just floating away from the sides as you fill with water or even before. They are a bit on the heavy side so wouldn't recommend for the weak wristed out there and their handles are metal and can heat up a bit during cooking but on the whole a great saucepan which I hope will last for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Induction Hob, 27 Mar 2010
L. Baird (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
We had to renew our pots when we got an induction hob. The Stellar 3000 we were using had been marketed and still are, as being suitable but clearly were not! I wholly endorse what has already been said about these pots being not only good to look at but also energy efficient and easy to clean. They are heavy but the bigger sizes have an extra little handle that is very useful. I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another one for our set, 28 Jan 2013
Having a number of products from this range already the pan was a known quantity. The product was very competitively priced and arrived well within the expected time frame. Using these pans on an induction hop means keeping them pristine is a doddle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent non-stick and thick base., 19 Dec 2012
C. Combes "cc" (UK) - See all my reviews
I've bought quite a few of these pans now, some for myself and others for family presents. The non-stick surface is the best I've ever used and the handle is really comfortable to hold. It has a lovely thick base, great on my AGA but also on the gas, induction and ceramic hobs that the rest of my family use. However it isn't too heavy.l

In theory it can go in the dishwasher but I don't put it in because I expect that it would be damaged by long term use. In practice the non-stick surface is so good that it cleans very easily with a sponge.

I've got a small skillet in this range which I use for pancakes, tortillas and omelettes. It works well for all of them and the thick base means that it colours them well without burning or warping. Nothing I've ever cooked in the skillet (including potatoes) has ever stuck and I've used it regularly for six months.

5.0 out of 5 stars A star buy, 24 Nov 2012
It is quite the best saucepan I have ever owned. it is everything that is claimed about it and I am now saving up to buy others in the range.

4.0 out of 5 stars Godd Quality Pan, 23 Nov 2012
I have the whole set of these pans and ordered this an extra as we use this size the most. Great pans, the onlt drawback is the handle and the lid get hot during cooking - you need an oven glove to hold it. That said they cook really well and are so easy to clean. Although they can go in the dishwasher, it's so easy to clean them they rarely go in!