5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pans, 21 Oct 2009
This review is from: Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised Stockpot, 7.6 Litre - 24 cm (Kitchen & Home)
This cookware may be a bit heavy and expensive, (I just bought a whole set) but they are the pans you'd probably see in a restaurant or hotel kitchen.

If you are serious about cooking, or you just want to do beans on toast, these pots and pans, do the biz. Because I was more used to my old set, I keep forgetting to use a mitt of some sort to pick up the pans, as they can get very hot (they have metal handles), but after a couple of burns, you tend to remember!

But then there's another good reason to use an oven mitt....all the cookware can be used on anything, including Induction and then put straight into the oven, up to Gas Mark 9! When you let the pans cool, they can then go into the dishwasher, a definite bonus.

My set of 'Morphy Richards' lasted about ten years, but these 'Circulon Infinte' pans are guaranteed for life.......I'll be dead before they are knackered!

Recommended for junior and senior cooks/chefs alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pans for serious cooking, 10 Jan 2010
After recently moving house and installing an induction hob, I trawled the internet looking for not only pans that would be suitable for my new induction hob, but also good sturdy and non-stick pans that I could use year after year.

I found the Circulon range and decided upon the Circulon Infinite range as they were suitable for induction hobs, were non-stick and dishwasher safe. These were the main things I was looking for so was pleased to find what I was looking for.

I have used them for around two weeks now and must say I am very happy with the day to day use. I use them for cooking soups, pasta's, curries etc and am amazed by the heat they generate quickly and efficiently. I also love the non-stick ability of the pans and how easy they are to clean. Most going in the dishwasher (slim dishasher too) and coming out perfectly clean.

I cannot recommend these pans more highly. They are heavy pans, but don't be put off by this if you are serious about your cooking and want pans that will last for many, many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meyer circulon pot, 12 Dec 2009
H. Swan (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Perfect size for large , family sized pots of soup. I don't have to keep checking for anything sticking and it comes out of the dishwasher as new- looking as it arrived and I am glad I checked out the Amazon price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking enhanced, 2 Mar 2011
I first came across this range of cookware via Amazon having trailed around many stores and compared prices. I jumped straight in and bought most of the range in one order. I have not regretted it. This oookware is fantastic. It is good looking and so enhances your kitchen appearance, the non-stick coating is tough and therefore easy to clean. The cookware goes through the dishwasher with ease and comes up looking brand new. To cook with it is a joy and it is as happy on gas as it is with electric. I have been so pleased with it that I have been adding to my set and will continue to do so. The cost is very reasonable for the quality you are receiving. The instructions for keeping the cookware looking good are easy to follow and all-in-all I would never go back to any other brand of cookware. Excellent value for money, excellent quality, excellent design. The stockpot is very handy for one-pot cooking for the family and for slow-cooking on the hob. The design is such that it can be taken from hob to table without lowering the appearance of the rest of your table setting.Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised Cookware Set, 5 PieceCirculon Infinite Hard Anodised Covered Chefs Pan, 26 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous large stock pot, 29 Dec 2008
Great value, large non stick stock pot. Cheaper on line than in John Lewis in store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anodised Stockpot, 7 Aug 2009
Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised Stockpot, 24 cm, 7.6 Litre

This is not cheap but sometimes it's worth paying more for really top quality cookware and this stockpot is exactly that. It's good looking, very well made and really does give the impression that it will last for ever - in which case it isn't really even that pricey. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stockpot, 28 Aug 2012
I have recently added a range of Circulon Infinite saucepans, frying pans and stockpot. I already use this top quality brand and have not been disappointed. The Infinite are even better than the originals purchased 10 years ago. The heat induction allows food to cook quickly and evenly without ever sticking. Cleans as good as new, every time. Would not hesitate to buy Infinite again

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 16 Dec 2013
I already had the chefs pan so I got this as I was so pleases with my previous purchase! I am equally pleased with this stock pot and would recommend both, they really retain the flavour an cook so lovely!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stockpot, 24 Feb 2011
As described, would recommend to anyone wanting a large pot for hobs, particularly an induction hob, and also to use in the oven.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 31 Dec 2013
I really love the Circulon Infinite range and this stockpot is no exception! They not only look great and feel robust, but the heat distribution is perfect and it seems impossible to burn anything in the pans. Cleaning them is actually a pleasure since a quick rinse under the tap usually removes most food deposits. The only issue I have is with the smallest frying pan that Circulon make, which I bought from an online shop. This has rapidly lost it's non-stickyness after about 10 months of regular use of mainly frying bacon & sausages. I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt despite reading some bad reviews online and may order a replacement. I guess low heat frying is the answer with these pans.