Colour: Black|Size: 8-16 Inch|Change

on 22 November 2012
I get terrible shin splints every time I run. I have even bought shoes that are meant to correct my running style but the problem persists. However, I have noticed that when I use these, the impact is much less and I'm free of an splints the first couple of times I run. Not sure if there is something better out there but I do recommend this product
on 8 June 2012
Good product, good quality product and delivered fairly quickly, when I use it to run it works extremley well when I use it. If you have shin splints then this will really help you.
on 19 June 2010
I suffered from shin splints quite badly and general strapping didn't help so i bought this support. Within a couple of times of using it i noticed a dramatic difference! The pain was a lot less when exercising and recovery time greatly improved! After a couple of weeks of wearing it while exercising, hardly felt any pain at all. Its comfortable and effective and would highly recommend it!!
on 17 May 2015
Amazing product. I suffered badly from shin splints that put me out of running for a month till i had physio and got these. I always wear these for every run and never have a issue with shins. In past 4 maths I went on 1 run without them as was away from home and unplanned run and I suffered for 3 days with shin pain! These are so worth every penny they cost and fit perfect and do exactly the job they're designed to do. 10/10 for this product. Quick delivery too.
on 22 April 2013
This product is amazing. Im pushing myself to be able to climb Kilimanjaro next year with weak shin splints. After years of pain and on-off training I've finally found something that helps - it was so good I;ve ordered one for my other leg! I felt the difference the first time I wore it! UPDATE - this item allowed me to climb the toughest route on Mount Snowdon then get up and do a 10 mile hike the next day - a MIRACLE product - I would never be able to do this without it - I cannot recommend it enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 4 July 2011
I bought this as I was experiencing posterior shin splints. It does a great job of compressing and heating the lower leg allowing for faster recover and lessening of pain while walking. I bought this one as I had previously bought a Mueller thigh sleeve, which worked wonders for an ITB injury.

All in all it's a great product. I've marked it down to 4-stars though as I think the design could be slightly better in terms of the strapping. It still works fine, however I'm picky and the sleeve would be better if the three velcro straps were set at different distances so as to better wrap your leg.
on 9 March 2014
For about 6 months I struggled on with a shin splint, resting it was not enough as the problem recurred everytime I resumed training. However within a week or so of wearing this the pain had gone. I don't know how it works, but this was truly magnificent! Not a cure, but so long as you carry on wearing it, allowing for forgetting to put it on now and then, you won't have any further problems!
on 25 July 2012
I suffer from shin splints and this does work, it gives your leg sufficient support to help you cope with the run. I am going to buy another one for my other leg!
on 12 March 2015
Excellent. Comfortable. Stays in place. Can't praise highly enough. Eased my pain immediately and I'm sure contributed to overall treatment of sciatic pain.
on 2 November 2014
Note that this is not a panacea for shin splints! In combination with a change to my running routine, proper well fitting trainers and changing my stride pattern; I have noticed a significant reduction in what was very painful shin splints.

The neoprene has the right amount of give in it to make it comfortable to wear (although I do get very sweaty shins after wearing them) but they also provide good support for the shins and calves.