5.0 out of 5 stars 99.99999% Durable!
I have a lab who LOVES to chew. Every toy I have bought her has ended up in doggie toy heaven except the Nylabone range. They are great for teething pups and for amusing adult dogs. She has a few to choose from in her toy box and always has one in her mouth. They are expensive but worth the money if you have a dog who will chomp through most <£5 toys :-)
Published on 28 July 2011 by J. Bradford

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Boxers..?!
Kept the big puppy (1 yr old boxer) busy for a small amount of time, on and off for 2 days. She's since lost interest. I bought a lamb one, which was very slightly more interesting. And the peanut butter one, a bit more interesting than that. All bones have been discarded in the garden.

My other Boxer briefly showed interest in the lamb one, but ended up making...
Published 10 months ago by Emma Gunary

5.0 out of 5 stars 99.99999% Durable!, 28 July 2011
J. Bradford "josy774" (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars How to please your dog and vet, and make life easy for you, 14 Nov. 2012
We are on our third dobermann. First died at 14 and the second with a cardiac problem at 11.third one 14 months old. With all of these dogs we have used Nylobones. Not only do they act as a comforter to dogs that like chewing but they clean the teeth and gums meaning I do not have to rember to do the job. Every time we have visited the vet ( routine or a problem) mouth and gums are examined, we have always been praised over the dogs health mouths. Excellent product, well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasted longer than all the other chew toys my dog has destroyed., 11 Feb. 2013
I have a staffy who can shred chew toys in minutes. I previously bought another nylon dog chew for her and that lasted a week, so I wasn't too hopeful for the nylabone. However, it was her birthday so I bought it anyway. Try as she might, she could not destroy it. She tried really hard. She gave it all she had. After a week, she managed to give the ends a bristled appearance, which the manufacturer says should happen. Apparently, these little projections help clean the teeth. That is all she could do to the nylabone.

My dog lost interest in the nylabone after three weeks. It was still intact, with only the ends showing any signs of damage, and that was minimal. I had obviously underestimated her need to totally destroy toys in a timely manner, although I am sure she will try the nylabone again at some point. I awarded five stars simply because it held her attention for long time (for her) and because she couldn't shred it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LASTS FOREVER, 13 Aug. 2011
These bones are amazing and last forever (things usually last 2 mins with our dog). Brilliant value for money and the dog loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Feb. 2012
We have a VERY large Labrador who loves his Nylabone. He chews on his for hours, they last for weeks and his teeth are pure white. Easier ordering from Amazon as you don't need to trail to Pets at Home to buy

Just away to order him another!

5.0 out of 5 stars long lasting chew, 3 Jun. 2011
Fantastic, I am sure this will last longer than the standard density chew, My Spaniel made short work of it, this time though he is having a great time without the rapid anihilation his favourite toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Woof woof - yes please!, 22 Oct. 2011
Miss "Traceyred" (Altrincham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My Yorkie/Shih Tzu cross loves a good chew and this is great for him. He gets through raw hide chews very quickly but this is a couple of days old now, he chews on it a lot and it looks like it still has lots of life left in it. A great buy, worth the extra money.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have 2 rescue dogs who seem to have teeth like pirhanas. A large cross staffie and a very ..., 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Bacon, Extra Large (Misc.)
I have 2 rescue dogs who seem to have teeth like pirhanas. A large cross staffie and a very large german shepherd. Both are young, strong and very dedicated chewers. The first time my dogs got their largest size Souper bones, they were ecstatic, chewing endlessly, including through the night and happily chasing each other to swap bones. The bones stood up to the onslaught very well, no parts broken off and rounding off nicely around the edges. I am now working my way through the whole flavour range- just to keep them happy. I only wish I had discovered these brilliant nylon chews earlier: It would have saved my front door, skirting boards and bannisters from being chewed up....but now at least the rest of my house is safe. Highly recommended as an investment if you have destructive, dedicated chewers and you don't want your home wrecked while your little darlings are growing up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big, chunky and tough (the nylabone - not the dog), 11 Mar. 2013
Keeps our adolescent retriever busy and it's good for having a intense gnawing session. It's durable too and will last about 2-3 months before it needs replacing,

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best chew toys we have ever found, 17 April 2013
Our springer spaniel loves this chew toy, even after 4 weeks of chewing it is still going strong. Compared to other chew toys this one has stood the test of time. The edges are only just starting to fray into the small 'rice-size' splinters and thus remain safe for continued chewing. This toy will remain in our top dog toy list.

Nylabone Dura Chew Bacon, Extra Large