4.0 out of 5 stars collectable billy saw puppet
This is great item to buy for a gift if someone likes the saw movies. I must say it is not a toy but more of a collectable or ornament. This item doesnt have turnable wheels so not meant to be played with,it is meant to be on display for a older child or adult. Looks lifelike and great detail.
Published on 27 Aug 2010 by M. Surtees

3.0 out of 5 stars Present
I bought this as a present and was specifically asked to buy this. The service was good and it was received before the expected delivery date. Had the choice of product been mine I would not have purchased this as it looked frightening, but the recipient loved it so no accounting for taste.
Published 11 months ago by Nas

4.0 out of 5 stars collectable billy saw puppet, 27 Aug 2010
M. Surtees (england) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Saw Puppet Extreme Head Knocker, 6 Oct 2011
This review is from: Saw Puppet Extreme Head Knocker - Neca (Toy)
I bought this Head Knocker for my daughter's 18th Birthday because she loves the Saw films. It's not really a toy for playing with and is more of an ornament so it is now sitting right beside her computer. The quality is very good and is great value for money. My daughter was delighted with her present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Sep 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Saw Puppet Extreme Head Knocker - Neca (Toy)
I love this figure, is simple expectacular!!

Anyway this is not a toy, you cant play with it, its a figure to put smewhere in your house so you can look for it!

its amazing !! i loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!!!, 29 Nov 2010
This review is from: Saw Puppet Extreme Head Knocker - Neca (Toy)
What a shock!!!! When I ordered this as a stocking filler for my partner I did not expect it to be this size,quality and detailed!!!! Fantastic....I love it! We are huge fans of Saw and if you are too you will def not be disappointed.The quality of this product is outstanding, the product weight gives the impression of expense and the detail is spot on to the film!!! and all for an amazing price!! Cant wait for my partner to see it!!! I will be buying more,thankyou

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Top-Heavy Saw Item From NECA, 14 Nov 2010
E. French (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Saw Puppet Extreme Head Knocker - Neca (Toy)
It looks brilliant, the quality is great and is mostly well-made. The only little problem I have with it, is that it is top-heavy. A little tap to the side, and it would go over. I ended up having to make a base for mine to keep it sturdy.

I will say that one thing that would have made it even better, would be if the wheels turned, as they don't.

But aside from those little things, I would say buy it. It's a great Saw item. Just don't put it high up without support at the sides!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it love it, 20 Dec 2009
This review is from: Saw Puppet Extreme Head Knocker - Neca (Toy)
really great item good quality item smaller than i thought but its really good fun for all makes a great ornament too great gift for saw fans

5.0 out of 5 stars saw head knocker, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Saw Puppet Extreme Head Knocker - Neca (Toy)
i love this saw head knocker, its a good size, only fault i have it falls over sometimes, pleased thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Saw Puppet Extreme Head Knocker - Neca (Toy)
My fiance got me this bobble head for my birthday. At first I was elated as this seemed like a lovely little ornament. However, it arrived in shabby condition, the two wheels at the back were wonky and the "toy" was very difficult to keep standing up because of this. The wheels were very loose and the whole back step comes loose continuously causing the toy to fall over on a near constant basis.
You can't even "bobble" the head because it's so flimsy. We've given up entirely trying to keep it out because the slightest breath of wind will send it flying due to the poor design. It's now relegated to the box.
For the price you really would expect much better, unfortunately.

3.0 out of 5 stars Present, 28 July 2013
Nas (Manchester) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanna play a game!!!, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Saw Puppet Extreme Head Knocker - Neca (Toy)
You spent your life sitting on the sidelines watching other people playing with their inferior toys.. without really appreciating the skill and craftsmanship that went into creating me...

Well... you have 60 minutes to order me immediately, or you will suffer the consequences!

Live - or Die of Boredom