5.0 out of 5 stars Serious Results
Published on 2 Jan. 2013 by Jay

3.0 out of 5 stars Good in terms of workout, but has side effects
Gives you a lot energy and a great pump. Prolongs your workout. However, has some unpleasant side effects, sleep disruptions and insomnia, and may make your body itch straight after you take it.
Published 12 months ago by Marco Capretti

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious Results, 2 Jan. 2013
I've tried a few other Nitric Oxide supps, and comparing this one to them, NO-Xplode is much better. I've been trying to put some serious muscle mass in the gym and heard that by getting a more bloodflow to the muscle while lifting ultimately leads to more strength. My supplement regigme consists of NO Xplode which I take before every workout, whey protein (same brand) which I take two times a day but a serving in a half so really three servings a day total, and that stack that promotes higher testosterone levels called the Natural Testosterone Booster Stack (Bulk Powder) 90 Days Supply, which if you look at the ingredients, its basically the closest your getting to an anabolic steroid.

I have been on this regiment going on 6 weeks, usually change things up every 8-10 weeks, and have seen about a 15 percent increase in my main lifts (i.e. bench was 225 for 15 reps, now is 245 for 14 reps, barbell curls went up 10 pounds on each side, and so on). For building pure raw strength I have never taken a better combo. The pump I have been getting in the gym has been insane, veins popping out that never shown themselves before taking the NO supp. Putting costs and brand names aside, its the best Nitric Oxide product I've taken, hands down.

5.0 out of 5 stars a very good boost, 10 Jun. 2014
although I have never used a prework out drink before but having tried this 1,i think this is propbably the best thing to have happened to my training,it gives you the boost and energy you need to lift really heavy and do those killer cardios as well,i totally recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars 9 out of 10, 18 May 2014
Been using pre-workouts for a while now, while Its not as strong as the original jack3d Its definitely one of the strongest more recent ones I've had. Good energy boost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun. 2014
Awesome... really does the busines... The spoon is huge, Desert Spoon normally does it for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good energy levels and strength gain, 3 Nov. 2014
Ok so been using this product for around 4 weeks.

It works very well, and from the first moment I took it I noticed the effects.

Very good energy levels and strength gain, definitely helps you to focus more too.

I did have some side effects which I think is just due to the fact Iv never taken the product previously. Headache for the first 3 times of taking it, and also found it quite hard to sleep, as I was wide awake! Another side affect was the tingling of the face/arms/hands. I didn't mind this though as it isn't for a very long time. These side effects have now gone. And I get no headaches and can sleep fine aswel, I guess you just need to get used to the product over time, they wasn't bad enough for me to stop using the product.

All in all its a good supplement and if you, like me needed a kick up the arse to get back into the gym, then this is the supplement to take.
The price is a bit expensive, but at the end of the day you pay for what you get really.

I will be using this product again, but will be cycling.

👍

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Mar. 2014
Excellent product. This was simply amazing. Super boost and endurance. Recommended. Try it out guys. Very very happy customer indeed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good in terms of workout, but has side effects, 31 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars gives you the edge required!!!!, 16 Sept. 2014
Had to source elsewhere due to product arriving damaged, However I think I should comment on the product.
This stuff works, Dont go for the new advanced 3.0 as its no where near as effective as this.
This gives you the edge and pushes you through. Go for the fruit Punch flavour the blue one for my taste buds is like cardboard but the fruit punch is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Workout booster, 10 May 2013
Gives you a real kick before you workout. Tastes lovely and no comedown like other things. would highly recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pump, 10 Jan. 2014
An excellent training product. Gives you a great pump & great focus. I won't train with anything else! Buy it!