5.0 out of 5 stars 19.3%bf to 16%bf 10 days, plus great motivation
I am going to include specifics here. This is a 10th day review. I have gone from 19.3 % body fat ( 15.6kg) to 16% (12.8kg) whilst losing 0.6kg overall.

Published 2 months ago by zhuge liang

3.0 out of 5 stars Feeling sick, faint and experiencing nose bleeds
Published 2 months ago by April Kennedy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 19.3%bf to 16%bf 10 days, plus great motivation, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Animal Cuts Fat Burner x 42 packs

Prior to 10 days ago my exercise consisted of two 28 miles cycle commutes per day plus dog walks and the occasional gym visit when bothered. My diet, whilst fairly good, did include continuous smacking on biscuits throughout the day.

The past 10 days have seen me add two 30 min gym sessions per day and I have eaten a total of 8 single biscuits.

So far I cannot tell if my results are from animal or not, but even if the loss of body fat is due to increased exercise and better diet - so what! They gave me that extra bit of motivation . They made me think, "if I am going to spend :30 on a supplement, then I am not going to waste the opportunity.

As a side note, I stroll in to work with my sleeves rolled up trying to flex my muscles whilst acting nonchalantly with the eager hope that a colleague or two will comment on my new physique. Guess i'll be shaving my chest next.

3.0 out of 5 stars Feeling sick, faint and experiencing nose bleeds, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Animal Cuts Fat Burner x 42 packs
I am female, 125lbs, 5'3" and am not new to thermogenic supplements by any means. I have previously taken Xenadrine and Hydroxycut with great results and wanted to give this a go for my cut. I started taking it on Sunday prior to my cardio session and discarded half the red pill to assess my tolerance. I had a great workout and didn't feel jittery or overdosed in any way.

Day two was Monday and I took the pack with the whole red pill prior to my gym session. Again, a great workout, but had some slight outer body feelings and had to stop a few times to get my head together.

Day three, Tuesday, I woke up feeling a little dizzy and drove to the gym feeling like I was going to pass out so had to pull over several times. Is this a reaction to the pack? or just coincidence? I arrived at the gym feeling weak and quite lethargic. So, I decided not to take the stack. As I'd driven 30 minutes to get to the gym, I decided I may as well do a light workout. The feeling soon disappeared.

It is now Wednesday and I have only taken two packs in over two days. So far, the feelings could be coincidental or mind games so I have taken them with a pinch of salt. However, today things did change. I woke up with a headache, not unusual, but I also experienced a sudden nose bleed. I have never ever had a nose bleed, so very unusual for me.

I am still not sure what to think. Are two packs really enough to cause these symptoms? I'm not convinced, but I'm also a little concerned too. So, I will take a stack next week after I'm back to normal just to find out for sure. Here's hoping I don't keel over...

4.0 out of 5 stars best, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: Animal Cuts Fat Burner x 42 packs
One of the best fat burners , the amount of sweat I break out everytime I finish cardiovascular is amazing , good for people who want to loose weight and tone down

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Animal Cuts Fat Burner x 42 packs
Tried a few fat burners before but have made cuts my go to choice for results. If your not great at taking tablets you may have an issue as you have to take two packets of 9 pills each a day but they're wax capsules and easy enough to swallow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works :), 10 July 2014
This review is from: Animal Cuts Fat Burner x 42 packs
Excellent stuff, It makes getting rid of that last percent or two that much easier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well if you have the proper diet, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Animal Cuts Fat Burner x 42 packs
Seems to work well in conjunction with proper diet. Like any thermogenic effect pill you obviously end up sweating a bit more than usual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 9 April 2014
torrez (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal Cuts Fat Burner x 42 packs
I believe this is very personal... but it works wonders for me. Makes my mouth feel strange at first but in general it enhances my digestion system and makes me feel good in the long term. Highly recommended

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing !, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Animal Cuts Fat Burner x 42 packs
I stuck to instructions and my diet is very clean as I train 3/4 times a week. This was a waste of money, I saw no difference at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always works for me, 18 Mar 2014
S. Jarrett "steviej5" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal Cuts Fat Burner x 42 packs
I used cuts many times in the past and it never fails me. I will always maintain that you need to 1)work on your diet 2) increase your cardio in some shape or form and be prepared to take a few pills in one go (9 I think - I dont have it with me). I've tried a few fat burners in the past but this is the most effective. The first time I took this my love handles melted away :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fat fell off me., 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Animal Cuts Fat Burner x 42 packs
Awesome stack lost 9 pounds of fat in a month! convienient packages also to make every thing easy on the go.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›