on 8 October 2009
We got this DVD not only for my little boy but also to save our sanity! Lets just say the ones we already had were wearing a bit thin being repeated over and over again but the five stories on this DVD are really refreshing! Noah (15 months) giggles like mad when Pat is practising being a magician and he drops the pack of cards everywhere. The stories really are great, would strongly recommend!
on 17 September 2012
My two year old boy is mad on Postman Pat and just loves this DVD. He has recently become obsessed with Birthdays and parties so it's no wonder this was such a hit.

There are five episodes in total: - Postman Pat's Great Big Party, Postman Pat The Magician, Postman Pat and the Surprise Present, Postman Pat and the Flying Post and Postman Pat and the Pot Luck Picnic.

Great Big Party is his favourite - Everyone organises a surprise party for Postman Pat, although it all starts to go a bit wrong when Ted's machines try to help!
on 2 September 2008
My daughter received this as a birthday gift, part of a bumper pack and I have to say she doesn't watch very much of it (in fact, the intro song each time with Pat driving with Jess is the biggest hit on the DVD!)
It's all very colourful and the stories are okay but where are the simple original storylines??? Greendale has certainly changed in the last decade or so.
I was disappointed the 'GBP'(Great Big Party) song has replaced the more classic 'Happy Birthday'. I expected something more traditional that my daughter could relate to.
Perhaps it is that she's still too young (she is 2) or that she hasn't been raised watching much childrens TV?
Eitherway we are keeping hold of this one as I'm sure it will be a favorite....one day.
on 25 June 2011
I bought this for my Son when he was 3 or 4 and he loved it. Its colourful and was easy to follow. Young kids seem to love this dvd, even my mates 5 year old enjoyed it!
Verdict... Great for kids
on 20 February 2015
Arrived promptly and in good condition. My grandson loves everything to do with postman pat and the dvd's are lovely. This one has become a particular favourite.
on 31 May 2013
Great for any postman pat fan! My 2 year old son loves postman pat - only problem is the party song stays in your head ALL DAY!! ;-)
on 4 April 2010
Postman Pat deserves a Oscar for this one, my grandson didn't blink through the whole DVD, great kids entertainment...
on 26 January 2013
He loves anything postman pat so this was an ideal stocking filler! Bonus is that it's never been on tv!
on 9 January 2015
lol, these are classic lol
on 26 February 2015