on 8 January 2010
Perfect gift for a young niece or nephe. I was suprised how much it was loved. 3 weeks later and it's a stable after tea DVD. It will take months to watch them all and then no doubt, they will start again. Arrived in record time and was well packaged. Recommend supplier and product.
on 26 August 2008
Okay, so the first and original movie is without doubt a stand-out from the rest. It was foreboding, sad, dark, but also optimistic and hopeful. None of its sequels even came close, but that's no reason to count them out. Most of these movies (if not all) were aimed at children, which of course is understandable. The first movie was originally going to be completely without voice-overs, and stritcly musical, which could have been fantastic. Like Fantasia. Okay, just go ahead and buy this. Notice: The one I bought had twevle movies, so you may want to check that out before you buy this set.
on 5 February 2010
A good delivery service, a great gift set. It was for a present, which was very much appreciated. They say your never too old to enjoy a film, this was for our twenty four year old. who still loves the film.
on 23 January 2011
Fantastic box set for a bargain price. My little one is only 2 years old but adores dinosaurs and is over the moon with these DVD's. Love them.
on 19 October 2010
My son who is 4 is so into dinosaurs so thought this would be great. I was right! He loves it, all of the stories are wonderful!
on 9 January 2010
my 9 and 10 year olds were over the moon when I found the full set on dvd. best animated dinosaur films ever.
on 18 June 2009
i think this is an excellent price and kids will be delighted with it, wouldnt pay the rrp though.
on 4 December 2015
Very good quality DVDs, however mine did not come in the box as pictured, but a 5 sided box with an open front, which I was a little disappointed with.

Can't flaw the quality of the movies, they have a very clear picture and good audio. I highly recommend you get these if you are thinking of buying, as there isn't a single flaw with any of them.
on 11 February 2011
My children had the first 5 of these on video when they were young which I then passed onto friends of mine with young children. My 18 year old son and 16 year old daughter said that he wished we still had then so I looked on Amazon a found this box set. Delivered fast, and in perfect condition. My YOUNG CHILDREN are estatic and I'm over the moon.
on 9 June 2009
I am very happy with the product and very happy with the customer service from amazon.