5.0 out of 5 stars spot - the dog
We sent the Spot videos to our grandchildren (6,4,2) in Tansania - the whole village is enjoying Spot and his adventures - especially great for teaching Suaheli speaking children to count and to learn the ABC in English. The delivery was perfect.
Published on 3 Nov 2009 by Dieter Kemmler

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dated and somewhat inappropriate......
Like Spot's ABC, the animation and voices in this DVD lack the quality of the those narrated by Jane Horrocks. My two year old does enjoy it and is, I think, taking in some of the educational content about counting and opposites.

Published on 11 Jun 2008 by Mrs. E. Cooper

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dated and somewhat inappropriate......, 11 Jun 2008
Mrs. E. Cooper (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spot Learns To Count [DVD] (DVD)

She is, however, also being exposed to repeated cries of 'Count us right now or we won't be your friends!'. Who on earth thought that this was an appropriate sentiment for cartoon characters to express in what is supposed to be an educational DVD for pre-school children? Someone with no children, perhaps? Everyone knows that young children learn by example and choose to watch the same DVDs over and over again. I think this one is going in the bin. You really ought to be able to trust Spot DVDs not to reinforce bad behaviour.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but a bit on the boring side, 14 Aug 2011
This review is from: Spot Learns To Count [DVD] (DVD)
It is ok for learning, but due to the quiet and boring nature of the narrator, my son tends to switch off after a while and ask for 'Peppa Pig'

5.0 out of 5 stars spot - the dog, 3 Nov 2009
Dieter Kemmler "Dieter Kemmler" (Aarau, Schweiz) - See all my reviews

ARRAY(0xb280303c)

Spot Learns To Count [DVD]
Spot Learns To Count [DVD] by Spot (DVD - 2006)
7.34