4.0 out of 5 stars The raconteurs have a story to tell
Published on 9 Aug 2006 by Mr. D. J. Mcmurray

2.0 out of 5 stars Innacurate track listing.
Please note that this poor review is in reference to the product information as listed by Amazon and not the music itself, which I quite enjoy.

Published on 21 Sep 2006 by A. Ellis

2.0 out of 5 stars Innacurate track listing., 21 Sep 2006
A. Ellis (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hands (Audio CD)

I purchased this item 14 September 2006, and as of that date this page stated that the CD for sale included five tracks. Upon its arrival I discoverd that the disc in fact includes only two. Since I purchased the disc specifically to hear those other tracks I am quite disappointed. I paid more than usual, as well, since I live in the U.S. and shipping costs are higher.

I am currently trying to resolve the issue with Amazon but in the mean time I hope this review informs other fans that the product information is not entirely accurate.

4.0 out of 5 stars The raconteurs have a story to tell, 9 Aug 2006
This review is from: Hands [DISC 1] [7" VINYL] (Vinyl)
'Hands' is the second full lenght single to be taken form the Raconteurs debute album. Its a more mellow song compared to 'steady, as she goes' as its a Brenden Benson led song. This is an obvious single, but i feel it doesnt have the catchiness to gain any new fans, and that is why it did not enter the top 20. The b-sides on all of the 3 formats are also more uninteresting than the steady as she goes single, as they are all taken from various radio session, which all of the fans would have already heard. However the song is in its own right very good. The lyrics are good and when jack sings backing vocals, it really shows how they are a great musical pair. All in all hands will on be brought by the fans, but it is a good single by the best band of 2006

Hands [DISC 1] [7" VINYL]
Hands [DISC 1] [7" VINYL] by The Raconteurs (Vinyl - 2006)