5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Whey Protein Supplement
Published 20 months ago by Bob

3.0 out of 5 stars fair
i did not notice much of a difference when taking this product.
Published 9 days ago by D Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Whey Protein Supplement, 28 Nov 2012
I've been making my own protein shakes for a very long time and I never tried this brand although I had always heard good things about it. I finally got me a tub the other day and must say the taste rivals that of muscle milk (for those who have tried muscle milk you know what I'm talking about when I say it tastes like a chocolate milk shake). The reason I rate this protein higher than muscle milk is because the protein to carb and fat ration put muscle milk to shame, and still tastes like excellent which, to me, is pretty impressive.

I drink one shake a day post-workout, add in some trib and DAA, Tribulus Terrestris 90% Bulk Powder 25 Grams + FREE Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid 100 Grams which btw if you're over twenty and lifting heavy, DAA and trib pack on muscle like few other test boosters I've tried. One tip I'll add here, not that it needs it but try adding a drop of vanilla extract (and only a drop) and some ice cubes into the blender and tell me if that isn't the best shake you've ever had after a hard workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes ok, is quite sweet though, 10 Sep 2013
I have tried Myprotien whey, before I tried this product as I was told this is the best protein powder. I am no expert so cannot say how much it has improved my performance. It does taste sweeter than Myprotein powder. Not sure I will purchase again as it seems to have sweeteners in it and I'm told these are not good for you, May try to find something without sweeteners.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great results, 12 Jun 2013
I've been using whey protein for a long time, off and on, and have always gotten positive results with it. Its a non essential protein that enhances your body greatly. It can be found in a body naturally, but it becomes depleted in individuals whom are heavy in weight training or endurance training.

Its not a supplement that will increase your muscle size or strength drastically, but it does give you that extra edge when it comes to recovery and muscle fatigue. For me, its a core part in my supplementation routine. No need to really cycle it either and given the amount you get for the price, its very realistic for the avg. to take this stuff year round.

For lifters, I suggest looking into complimentary supplements as well. My preference is cycling with whey and MMP; Muscle Maxx Pro + FREE L-Arginine (Nitric Oxide Booster) 250 Grams. It contains another one of those nonessential amino acids and it plays a pretty big role in nitrogen balance and metabolic processes - which translates into a massive amount of blood being shot into your muscles once contracted.

I train a lot longer and hardly ever got that lactic acid burn on arm days, at least it takes a heck of lot more to phase me. Even my cardio is easier on it too. I'd recommend it along with glutamine any day of the week specifically because it is actually partly synthesized from glutamine which means taking them together increases effects across the board.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss, 18 Jun 2014
I'd probably give it 3.50 stars, but since I had to choose I gave it the benefit of the doubt. I mix one scoop with 250-500 ml of semi skimmed milk, so this review pertains only to that.

Flavour breakdown, ordered by personal preference:

Strawberry - My favourite by far, essentially strawberry milkshake.
Mint Chocolate - Tastes like a blended Aero, one of my favourites. Very difficult to mix, requires blender to be smooth.
Vanilla Ice Cream - Very sweet. Personally I like it but only bother if you have a sweet tooth.
Rocky Road - Much better than double rich chocolate if you want a chocolate flavour. Mixes easily compared to the rest.
Double Rich Chocolate - Okay, gets sickly quite fast. Powdery taste, will not order again. Quite difficult to mix.
Banana - Horrible. I like bananas, but there is a taste I can't quite describe, unless I got a dodgy batch I'd say don't even try it.

Edit: Since writing this I have sampled a different companies effort, BSN Syntha 6, and I will not be purchasing this again. Syntha 6 strawberry is much easier to mix and tastes better.

4.0 out of 5 stars RATING THE TASTE!, 19 July 2014
A nice taste, my favourite is the Double Chocolate but this also has a chocolatey-ness. It has a slight almond/marzipan aftertaste which I don't like so much BUT, if you click through the various flavour choices on this product you will see the price change a great deal - so I'm all for finding the cheapest flavour!

5.0 out of 5 stars RECOMMENDED, 15 July 2014
Excellent

3.0 out of 5 stars fair, 15 July 2014
i did not notice much of a difference when taking this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
Best protien on the market!
Cookies and cream flavour not the best though, but definetly not bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruined my wardrobe, 9 July 2014
Have trouble fitting in my suits now and ripped one of my pants. Can recommend.