4.5 out of 5 stars2,887
Flavour: Vanilla Ice Cream|Size: 4.54kg|Change
Price:£79.89+ Free shipping

on 1 July 2016
Bought for my boyfriend. He says it has lots of flavour and will be definitely be purchasing more. Also speedy delivery which was a bonus.
on 1 July 2016
Great price for this protein,all seals intact..100% original.
on 1 July 2016
One of the best Whey products out there. Good and reliable source as their tends to be a lot of fakes on the market will definitely be buying again.
on 30 June 2016
The gains are coming and I've been lifting for a while. These are prob the best protein for every gram.
on 29 June 2016
So far so good. I've been using this for about 6 weeks without any issues. The chocolate and strawberry are both really nice but I personally prefer the strawberry, it's more refreshing when mixed right.

This stuff is best mixed with a shaker but it will mix okay when stirred with a spoon, just takes longer.

I've never taken anything like this before to increase my protein intake. Consequently I've always either picked up an injury or found it really hard to make muscle gains. This time I've not had any injuries at all, and made massive gains, I've gone from curling 11kg to over 15kg in just 6 weeks. Well chuffed.

Try it you won't be disappointed.
review image review image
on 29 June 2016
As expected.
on 28 June 2016
Absolutely fantastic mixes well and does exactly what it says really good product I went of other recommendations xx
on 28 June 2016
I like the taste , plus I found like some others it does not upset my stomach
Ok