5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Published 1 month ago by SUSAN R. THEUER

3.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!! product with the best gains BUUUT...
Published 6 months ago by daluxolo magwazá

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 10 Nov 2014
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass 5.4Kg Chocolate (Personal Care)
I am quite skinny, and once I started going to the gym, I thought I would buy some mass gainer as well for more gains. I must honestly say, I can see a difference already. I have been taking this and it's much easier than eating more than your stomach can take for every meal. Instead just eat normally and take half a serving of this after workout. Chocolate flavour tastes really good. The only downside to this product is that the scoop is massive and you'll be using it up quickly if you take full servings. Getting the 5.4kg is much cheaper as it's double the amount with only £10 added on to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 3 May 2013
This product works like magic! I didn't take the recommended daily serving, I took half; simply because - 2 servings in one sitting is just too much. Yet due to the half a serving a day I managed to put on 7lbs in about 3 weeks (some fat, no way around that but mostly muscle). 3 weeks is also the same amount of time the product lasted because the serving scooper is HUGE, if you are buying this product, I suggest you invest in the larger version which will be more beneficial on the long run.
On the whole I am very pleased, recommended for all those who wish to gain mass.

5.0 out of 5 stars Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass 2720 g Vanilla Weight Gain Powder review, 7 Jun 2013
Taste :
It tastes very good, better than any other shake I had before.

Mixing :
I use a 700 ml mixer which is very good for mixing the huge amount (2 scoops).

Results :
I gained 5 kilo using 2 boxes of serious mass, in only 2 weeks using the recommended amount.
2 scoups in the morning and after workout.
Went from 75 to 80 kg in just 2 weeks, which is a great result.
Gained more strenght which will help me in gaining muscle faster.

Tip:
Eat first than have your shake.
Because the shake will make you feel full instantly.

The negative :
If you use the recommended amount you will run out very fast.

Will i buy this again ?

Yes, I just bought 2 x 5,4 kg bags.

3.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!! product with the best gains BUUUT..., 13 Jun 2014
Wow this is the best product if you want to gain some mucsle mass really it is great i wish i could continue to use it but it had some bad side effects fo me personally after a week of using it i started to get an itch on my neck i thought i was a small cut so left it a week later it turned into a massive rash also to add to this i started to just breakout in spots on my face i swapped to usn and a week later everything was gone dont get me wrong i love this product it was the best and it gave me the best gains of any product ive used i would recommend it to everyone the side effect might just be personal to me

5.0 out of 5 stars Gained!, 13 Oct 2013
I bought this as it was around £45. I use this product daily and have so far gained a whole stone.
Very good product!!
Can be a heavy to eat 1250cals all at once if your no used to it.
I like to have two a day of half the amount. I do however add peanut butter and yoghurt. This then works out to about 800 to 900 cals per half the drink between 1600 to 1800 cals a day. =) Yum!
I like that taste "Chocolate".

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY AMAZING FLAVOUR! - MUST BUY!!!!!, 23 Oct 2014
Absolutely the best flavour EVER. I've been drinking Strawberry serious mass for a long time, decided to try banana, and I was BLOWN AWAY. 2 scoops with water, and it tastes EXACTLY like a banana milkshake, I could drink this all the time, so I can now bulk up a lot quicker. I am so happy right now. Thank you ON

5.0 out of 5 stars great weight gain, 24 May 2013
Really good, taste is lovely. By far one off if not the best shakes I have tried, and I have had a few different ones

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Taste and great mixability, 18 April 2013
I've only had it for a while but this is definately one of the best out there. Good Value and BIG BIG servings!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, 24 May 2014
I used to weight 58 kg, truly skinny. now I am around 70 and everyone around can notice improvements. I strongly recommend it to any skinny person who wants to take up on gym and a balanced diet in order to get a physical and mental boost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one!!!, 5 April 2012
Excellent Service!!! No doubt!!! The best thing they dont mention that give free gifts...!!! Got a cool shaker, 2 more packs of fibers and muscle constructor...!! Awesome service!!!

Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass 5.4Kg Chocolate