5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Published 16 months ago by Muhammad Yusuf Ahmed

3.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!! product with the best gains BUUUT...
Wow this is the best product if you want to gain some mucsle mass really it is great i wish i could continue to use it but it had some bad side effects fo me personally after a week of using it i started to get an itch on my neck i thought i was a small cut so left it a week later it turned into a massive rash also to add to this i started to just breakout in spots on my...
Published 2 months ago by daluxolo magwazá

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 3 May 2013
This product works like magic! I didn't take the recommended daily serving, I took half; simply because - 2 servings in one sitting is just too much. Yet due to the half a serving a day I managed to put on 7lbs in about 3 weeks (some fat, no way around that but mostly muscle). 3 weeks is also the same amount of time the product lasted because the serving scooper is HUGE, if you are buying this product, I suggest you invest in the larger version which will be more beneficial on the long run.
On the whole I am very pleased, recommended for all those who wish to gain mass.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gained!, 13 Oct 2013
I bought this as it was around £45. I use this product daily and have so far gained a whole stone.
Very good product!!
Can be a heavy to eat 1250cals all at once if your no used to it.
I like to have two a day of half the amount. I do however add peanut butter and yoghurt. This then works out to about 800 to 900 cals per half the drink between 1600 to 1800 cals a day. =) Yum!
I like that taste "Chocolate".

5.0 out of 5 stars A great supplement, 16 May 2013
There is a lot to drink if you are having a full scoop after workout, but you feel great the day afterwards. You feel much less sore I think and after a few months of use there are noticeable improvements in your muscle mass. Of course however this is completely useless you are willing to put time and hard work into your diet and especially in workouts, if taken and you do not live an active lifestyle you will just get fat.
Plain and simple, buy this if you are looking to gain some muscle mass and want copious amounts of protein in your diet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass 2720 g Vanilla Weight Gain Powder review, 7 Jun 2013
Taste :
It tastes very good, better than any other shake I had before.

Mixing :
I use a 700 ml mixer which is very good for mixing the huge amount (2 scoops).

Results :
I gained 5 kilo using 2 boxes of serious mass, in only 2 weeks using the recommended amount.
2 scoups in the morning and after workout.
Went from 75 to 80 kg in just 2 weeks, which is a great result.
Gained more strenght which will help me in gaining muscle faster.

Tip:
Eat first than have your shake.
Because the shake will make you feel full instantly.

The negative :
If you use the recommended amount you will run out very fast.

Will i buy this again ?

Yes, I just bought 2 x 5,4 kg bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great, just don't follow the directions on the bag, 25 May 2013
D. Campbell "DarrenC" (UK) - See all my reviews
There is marketing written all over the directions. 2 'heaping' scoops? Yeah right...

Here is how I do it -

500ml of Whole Milk plus 1½ scoops of the weight gainer.

Blend it and it results to 600ml.

In total it's about 1200 calories, not to mention you're getting the other benefits from the whole milk (like extra protein).

On my first week of using the weight gainer I went all out - 58kg to 63.3kg. I was stunned at the amount I gained.

I'm now at 65kg and my current goal is 70kg.

I drink 1 serving per night before bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great weight gain, 24 May 2013
Really good, taste is lovely. By far one off if not the best shakes I have tried, and I have had a few different ones

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Taste and great mixability, 18 April 2013
I've only had it for a while but this is definately one of the best out there. Good Value and BIG BIG servings!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard Gainer, 21 Sep 2011
Great product for hard gainers, its a massive serving size so be prepared for that, I'd say probably 4-6 times the normal serving of lean mass gainer powder.

I have to take half a serving (1 heaped scoop) before I work out and the other half after mixed in with my post workout stuff.

With 250g of Carbs in a serving it's not going to taste great, Strawberry is good but Chocolate seems a bit thick.

I started this stuff just after a throat infection so my results weren't quite accurate but I've managed to gain back 5Kg in the last 2 weeks of what I had lost.

In your standard shaker add 1 scoop, fill to almost the brim and shake it, leave it in a fridge for about 5 mins then shake it again, I'm short a blender in Afghanistan so that works fine. Expect to be full all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one!!!, 5 April 2012
Excellent Service!!! No doubt!!! The best thing they dont mention that give free gifts...!!! Got a cool shaker, 2 more packs of fibers and muscle constructor...!! Awesome service!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, 24 May 2014
I used to weight 58 kg, truly skinny. now I am around 70 and everyone around can notice improvements. I strongly recommend it to any skinny person who wants to take up on gym and a balanced diet in order to get a physical and mental boost.