5.0 out of 5 stars great value
I love this perfume anyway,but when it arrived I was suprised it was the normal size.The price was so low I imagined it must be a half sized bottle ....wrong!This is brilliant value.
Published on 26 Dec 2011 by Stephanie Anne Rae

3.0 out of 5 stars not a bad buy
Have always wanted a Paul Smith perfume but they seemed expensive, but when i saw the tester for that price on Amazon i quickly placed the order. the item was delivered in good time and as expected. its common knowledge that testers usually dont have a cover, this one came in a pack anyway, the fragrance smells the same with the original. Was good value for money. Thanks...
Published on 16 Jun 2010 by Pearl Cute

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it!, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Paul SmIth Extreme Eau de Toilette for Women - 100 ml (Personal Care)
Great smelling product at a pretty good price. A good way of scoring a few extra brownie points with your wife

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday gift, 19 July 2013
I bought this as a presnt for my friend as she loved mine which i have had for some time .

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Smith Extreme 100ml edt spray, 10 Jun 2013
I bought this for a friend for her birthday & she loved it.
I loved the price for the 100ml bottle it was very reasonable. it arrived promptly & was well packaged, all round good.

5.0 out of 5 stars as its one of my favourite perfumes. It arrived on time and I couldn't ..., 26 Nov 2014
This was a gift for myself, as its one of my favourite perfumes. It arrived on time and I couldn't wait to get it out of the box to wear!!!!!.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 9 Nov 2014
Absolutely brilliant - excellent service and excellent quality product. Will definitely buy again when I need some.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well received gift for wife, 27 Oct 2014
A request by my wife for her birthday. Smells nice and she was very happy. Would certainly buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars IS THIS A TESTER OR RETAIL??????????, 15 Nov 2011
WOULD AMAZON PLEASE MAKE IT CLEAR IF THE SALE IS FOR A TESTER OR FULLY PACKAGED RETAIL BOTTLE????? SO MANY REVEIWS TALK OF HAVING BOUGHT A TESTER????? I HAVE HAD TO BUY ELSE-WHERE BECAUSE OF THE CONFUSION????? I'M SORRY THIS IS NOT A REVIEW BUT I FELT SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE IT CLEAR EXACTLY WHAT WERE BUYING........

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 23 Sep 2014
I adore this scent. It is one of my favorites.
Nice clean & sexy scent.

2.0 out of 5 stars Something not quite right, 21 Jun 2013
I had bought this perfume because a friend had worn it one day and I liked it. Although I know perfume does tend to have a slight variation of fragrance on different people, I was surprised how differently it smelt. Not a sweet perfume, more of a flowery one. Definitely recommend going into a shop and testing it before you purchase! Will stick to Chanel in the future!

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Disappointing, 25 May 2012
I have bought paul smith perfume before (Roses) and the smell lasted all day long but with this one I find it doesnt last at all. I must stress this is NOT the sellers fault and the perfume itself does smell lovely and is a bargain at the price, but just doesnt seem to last as well as some of the other paul smith perfumes, and i would use this seller again without hesitation, just not to buy this perfume

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›