5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased
Published on 24 April 2011 by Mrs Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Shaker Toys
Bought this toy for my 1 year old grandson. The shaker itself is almost to big and too heavy for a very young child. I thought his 3 year brother would enjoy it as well, but it didn't really have that impact. Nice toy, but not for all.
Published on 28 Aug 2011 by GrannySue

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 24 April 2011
Mrs Smith (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Halilit:Twirly Whirly Rainbomaker Musical Instrument (Electronics)
I bought this for my 7 month old daughter, and chose to go for a bigger rainmaker specifically after reading other reviews on other rainmakers from people saying they'd wished they'd got one which lasted longer. This is a great rainmaker, with lots of different moving, colourful parts and the little balls all move through it really well. My daughter is fascinated by it. However, it is too big for her to use by herself- she reaches out for it, and tries to get hold of it and manoeuvre it and chew it, but it is generally a bit unwieldy for her. That said, it does say for age 24 months up on the intructions, she loves to watch the little balls, and I imagine she'll get more use of it because it is bigger with more to it than some smaller, less detailed rainmakers. I am pleased I bought it for her and would buy again. She does however now have a tiny baby rainmaker she can actually hold too!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 30 Jun 2013
Sturdy. Lovely colours. My son with Autism loves the multi coloured balls. A great calming tool.Fits the purpose well. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars rainbomaker, 3 May 2013
ok so got this for my 8 month old son, he hates it every time i put it near him he cries but my 4 year old daughter likes it, i got it on offer, i dont think its worth full rrp, iv found the balls are a little static so some of them stay up the top but i just give it a little wriggle, i think it could of done with more balls and more colours of balls, i like it and my daughter likes it and maybe when my son gets a bit bigger and the noise dont make him jump he might like it to, it seems to be built well from strong plastic so should last a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy, 8 Jan 2013
The person I got this for has a disability but really loved the noise it made and the sound of the small balls inside

5.0 out of 5 stars Goid, 9 July 2014
Daughter loves it excellent quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabolous toy, 26 Dec 2013
I have a 10 month old baby boy for whom I purchased this toy. He absolutely loves it. It take a good 10 seconds or so for the small beads to fall from the top to the bottom and my boy just loves to watch the 'show'. The toy is quite large though and he is unable to pick it up, however, Nonetheless he enjoys rolling it around. The build quality is really good as it feels well put together and is likely to last forever.
Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Aug 2013
Elenitsa (Piraeus, Greece) - See all my reviews
My son loves it, I love it, we all love it. It's gotta great isle, it's worth every penny I mean every single penny

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 May 2013
Vimal Solanki - See all my reviews
Baby is really happy with this, keeps him entertained for ages. Great design but on the heavy side for a little baby, so I would suggest for 8 months plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent relaxing sound, 5 April 2013
Excellent play thing for young babies providing interesting sounds and movement. Nothing more to be said but i need one more word

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, colourfull, 23 Jan 2013
I can see this entertaining our youngest grandson's attention for a long time to to come. Suitably noisy, spinney, sparkly and entertaining it has him entranced at 9 months. From experience of another (more complicated) version owned by his (months) older cousin it should last. All-in-all, glad we bought it.