5.0 out of 5 stars just vacuum cleaner bags
It's difficult to review vacuum cleaner bags. They fit my Electrolux well, and the delivery was very quick.
Published on 12 May 2009 by Ola P

3.0 out of 5 stars The real thing or a cheap imitation?
I was disappointed when this product arrived. I matched it, when selecting it, to the carton in which my last dustbag had been before being used. I had been expecting the 3 of the same box NOT 3 lots of 5 dustbags loose in a blue plastic bag.
However, they fit and look the same so I am hoping they function as well as the Menalux ones.
Published 15 months ago by Margaret Usher

5.0 out of 5 stars just vacuum cleaner bags, 12 May 2009
Ola P (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Menalux by Electrolux 1803P Pack of 5 paper dustbags 1 motor and 1 micro filter (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitted my Electrolux Z3319, 3 July 2014
Menalux is Electrolux's own brand so they fitted my Z3319 vacuum cleaner. The filters seem hard to get hold of so I was glad the 1 motor and 1 micro filter were included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit, 22 Mar 2014
Fits our Z3319 hoover perfectly, as do the two filters provided. Highly recommended as a replacement for original dust bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vacuum spares., 28 Dec 2013
M. R. Cook ""Cookie"" (South Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with this set of five paper dust bags, for my vacuum hoover.
Not a lot that one can say about such an item; fits my vacuum cleaner well, and lasts for some time, before a replacement is needed.
Similarly, I am pleased with the two filters that were included in this set; the old ones were very blackened, and, although they could have been cleansed, it made sense to purchase two new ones.
Overall, a cheap, yet effective, spares replacement kit, which I strongly recommend.
MRC

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 27 Oct 2013
D. Latore (Godmanchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Once my local Curry's shut down I wasn't sure where I could get any bags. After searching I finally found them on here and they fit perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 Oct 2013
i have been buing it for my hoover
they fit make no problem to use
very good value for money
recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Aug 2013
Mrs. K. Wright (Kent) - See all my reviews
These replaceable bags fit my machine perfectly and I have had no problems at all with them. The price is great in comparison with the manufacturer's.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 30 Jun 2013
The bags were not branded as shown but just put loose into a postage bag. Didn't want to go to the bother of paying for postage to return them but wouldn't buy from them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars The real thing or a cheap imitation?, 12 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Electrolux Bags, 20 May 2013
Very good quality product. Have purchased this for over 7 years. Stockist is very trustworthy and delivers on time. A very satisfied customer.

Menalux by Electrolux 1803P Pack of 5 paper dustbags 1 motor and 1 micro filter