on 26 April 2009
Following on from Copia - and just as beautiful. Less emphasis on piano, aside from the first track. Gorgeous washes of sound and emotion.
on 13 May 2009
When I Live by The Garden and the Sea is an EP that was released a few months after Eluvium's last album at the time, Talk Amongst The Trees, and not before the newest album Copia as another reviewer suggests.

It's another fantastic excercise in emotional ambient music from the wonderfully talented Matthew Cooper, and features some of his strongest work to date.

Anyone familiar with Eluvium's other work will be happy as its more of the same wonderful washes of guitars and other instruments played through various pedals or effects to loop or echo or add reverb.... something I am not is a musician so dont ask me to tell you how this music is made.... just be thankful it is...

Modern day classical bliss.
on 16 November 2013
Very nice, thanks. It deserved to wait so long:)
Great boucklet, good quality. I am really satisfied comletely. It is a pearl in my ambient-collection.