on 14 February 2013
Makes you look like Neo out of The Matrix!, 14 Feb 2013
Crookedmouth ":-/"

This review is from: Oakley Whisker Oo4020 Black Frame/Black Iridium Lens Metal Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I love Oakley sunglasses. They're light, robust and they do precisely what they are supposed to do - protect your eyes from the sun - like nobody's business. I've always had the view that, when it comes to sunnies, it's worth spending a bit more and I reckon Oakley are probably about the best you can get. I bought my first pair (Oakley Frogskins) back in the early 90's and they lasted me ages, putting up with all sorts of abuse, until I drove my dad's car over them one fateful day (as you do). I replaced them with a pair of Whiskers in Australia a few years back and they got their first outing on a whale-watching cruise. The lenses cut out the sun-glare off the surface of the water and gave me a fantastic view of the whales.

Now, you may not have whale watching in mind as you browse the net for a nice pair of darkers, but these are fantastic for driving and some sports. They don't afford quite the all-round protection that wraparound sunnies will give you, but the shape of the lenses allows enough ventilation to stop them misting up. My only complaint is that they don't fold flat. That's unavoidable given the design, but it makes them rather bulky when folded up and they don't exactly slip into your breast pocket. I can live with that because when you're wering them, they look the dog's b0ll0cks! I'm no fan of "fashion shades" but these are practical, effective and good-looking.
on 24 July 2008
These sunnies look and feel great, as soon as you put them on the quality of the lenses is obvious. The only problem I have with these glasses and Oakley in general is that I think they are a little bit overpriced.

The only things preventing these from being 5* is the price and also the fact that I don't think they are the sturdiest of sunglasses (although I haven't managed to break them yet) if you are looking for sunglasses for sports these are not them. However if you can afford them and like the look of them I would definitely recommend them.

Great sunglasses.
on 10 April 2009
very light very comfortable shades..little pricey but you get what you pay for..top sunware from Oakleys
on 30 May 2010
A great product, though a bit expensive.
They are nicely designed and look cool!
on 1 August 2012
Oakley are an outstanding brand. I ungradeed from a set of eye jackets, to the metal frame Whiskers. Would recommend. they are very comfortable. They where delivered in a timely fashion, I would recommend the seller.
on 21 June 2014
Light weight, no slipping off the head, excellent colour contrast, appears to be well made with strong hinges. Lightly mirrored due to iridium coating but not excessive. Could not ask for more.
on 18 December 2011
I have always been an oakley fan. These are the third pair in this range I have bought. The first pair got sat on (Thanks dude!) and the second got robbed at Versailles (there were a million people and the French lost and found kinda looked at me and my pigeon french like "sure we'll get them back, why don't you go for a nice long walk and call back in 6 hours or so?") sigh.
So I got these, lucky number three. They frame my face (small) very well, and are excellent for driving in sunshine as well as usual wear. They were delivered very promptly from this seller and I can also recommend them. EVERYTHING is cheaper than in Denmark :-)
on 22 October 2014
Fantastic product, delivered very quickly
on 11 December 2014